9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The debate about Kun vs Haaland was chatted about and pretty much decided that it’s silly to compare the two, a point I made in my next post on the thread after the one you quoted.
Ah fair one. Regardless we were blessed with Serg, and have been blessed with Little Alf.

On the topic of Little Alf, his goal yesterday was identical to his third against United. In the box and then a cute, barely perceptible shift in movement to slam home. We'll see a repeat of that on conutless occasions I feel. The guy is the ultimate apex predator.

Ah fair one. Regardless we were blessed with Serg, and have been blessed with Little Alf.

On the topic of Little Alf, his goal yesterday was identical to his third against United. In the box and then a cute, barely perceptible shift in movement to slam home. We'll see a repeat of that on conutless occasions I feel. The guy is the ultimate apex predator.
He is unbelievable. The movement is incredible and the power on his shots is ridiculous. Hopefully he stays healthy and breaks Kun’s record, but he has a way to go yet!

If Rashford lets up on his blistering start to the season Haaland might be able to pick up some scraps for say the player of the month award.

If Haaland brings the UCL-trophy with a game-winning goal, it'll outshine Aguero's 93:20 moment.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't think anything could surpass that moment for so many reasons.

Watched the highlights this morning. That first time strike with his right foot that hit the post was absolutely sublime. He was desperately unlucky not to score.

I‘m running out of superlatives. He’s big, strong, lightning fast, brilliant with both feet and his head. It’s no wonder defenders are terrified of him.

What bullshit. I’ve been going to City since I was 7 in the 2001/2002 season and that Aguero goal is one of the the best moments of my life. Nothing football wise will ever top that.
I’ve been watching City since 1964 and I agree with you. The greatest moment in City‘s history imo (and contrary to rumour we have a lot of history)

You’ve gotta love how annoyed he is at Cole Palmer when with City leading 4-0 in the 90th minute Cole has the temerity to have a pretty decent shot on target rather than play it across to him.

He’s a goal scoring terminator, he can’t be bargained with, he can’t be reasoned with.
"...and he absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.