9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers playing at Spurs today and doing the Haaland celebration after a touchdown. He's the true global superstar some on here thought Grealish was going to be.
He was a big name before he arrived but he's becoming the biggest name in world football right before our eyes because he plays for Manchester City in the Premier League. It's a 2-way thing.

As reliable as it gets. I’m OK with it, think it’s pretty obvious he was going to try both England and Spain out at some point and I’d rather have him now under Pep than later!

Unless he’s so happy here he signs a new contract without one in the next few years…

As reliable as it gets. I’m OK with it, think it’s pretty obvious he was going to try both England and Spain out at some point and I’d rather have him now under Pep than later!

Unless he’s so happy here he signs a new contract without one in the next few years…

If we thought he might want to go after 2 years, why did we give him a 5 year deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.