9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the sounds of it we’re looking at bench vs Fulham, then reckon Pep will start him vs Chelsea

By the sounds of it we’re looking at bench vs Fulham, then reckon Pep will start him vs Chelsea

I reckon he'll be fine for Fulham. More likely to start but come off as a precaution. I think he'll start vs Chelsea as well. With one more game before the World Cup and it being a home knockout cup game Pep will go as strong as possible I reckon.

I reckon he'll be fine for Fulham. More likely to start but come off as a precaution. I think he'll start vs Chelsea as well. With one more game before the World Cup and it being a home knockout cup game Pep will go as strong as possible I reckon.
Don’t we have Brentford as well before the World Cup?

Yeah that's what I meant. One more home game after Chelsea, he'll start a strong team for it feeling like they can play again vs Brentford on the Saturday (early kick off again).
I’ll feel a lot better if we have him for the next 3, that’s for sure.

Bad for his goalscoring record but its pretty obvious he will not coming back until the first game after world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.