9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad for his goalscoring record but its pretty obvious he will not coming back until the first game after world cup

How's that obvious ?

Can't see him starting Saturday,or even to be risked at all in Carabao

He will play v Brentford is my bet,then he can put his feet up for a month

For tomorrow, Erling is not available

He feels better. Compared to Saturday, Sunday to Monday, he feels better but he's still not 100 per cent. "There's no point risking him, but hopefully we can have him back against Fulham on Saturday."

Desperately need Alvarez backup plan to work, because Haaland was never going to be fit for the whole season.

Imho I think we would be ok with a longish term injury to haaland as we have adapted before ,but I think the problems will come if it's games here and there as players relearn and take time to adjust between the two systems.
Kevs ball across the box on Saturday would of been a tap in for haaland but was too far away from gundo as an example

Youtubers never seem to get tired of making Haaland goal compilations.
Something to watch while we wait for him to recover.

BBC reports there is a coastal resort in Sweden by the name of Halland. The locals are unhappy that the popularity of the footballer with a similar name is "suffocating" their on-line presence because anyone searching for the place gets directed to pictures of the big lad in a sky blue shirt.
Manchester City, ruining tourism since 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.