9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wally of the week hahaha unbefuckinglievable

Who helped Modrić at the World Cup?

Kovacić, Rakitić, Brozović, Mandzukić, Perisić, Livaković, Gvardiol and Kramarić are just a bunch of bums I guess?

You have to take you're national team to the next level to be world class?

So Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Cantona, Andy Cole, Roy Keane, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Best, di Stefano... none of them are world class. This guy is a grade A moron.

Kovacić, Rakitić, Brozović, Mandzukić, Perisić, Livaković, Gvardiol and Kramarić are just a bunch of bums I guess?

So Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Cantona, Andy Cole, Roy Keane, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Best, di Stefano... none of them are world class. This guy is a grade A moron.
Couldn't believe it when I heard him. Absolute dickhead.

Reactions: kun
Love it when an attacker thinks and ponders over the goals he didn't score just make them more determined next time.

Well for starters Kovacic was better than Modric for Croatia at the World Cup so the morons argument ends there. Modric just gets automatic plaudits for being their "star" player.

Well for starters Kovacic was better than Modric for Croatia at the World Cup so the morons argument ends there. Modric just gets automatic plaudits for being their "star" player.
I assume he means the 2018 world cup as well (where Modrić won player of the tournament). Hence Rakitić and Mandzukić who weren't there in Qatar.

Genuinely thought he was rubbish tonight yet he still got a brace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.