9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, not his best game, but he still scores twice. I still don't think he has fully recovered from his injury which is an omionous sign for our rivals.

With Grealish and Kev feeding him, I am guessing he may end up on between 35 to 40 PL goals which is phenomenal.

Sergio missed plenty mate
Oh he did! I suppose as time passes you only remember the glorious conversions - the ones I remember most are two brilliant strikes against the Dippers and the one when he ran across the Rag area, half the defence in pursuit and thrashed it into the corner. I'd maintain that Sergio would have scored four last night given the chances. He'd have left the Leeds keeper with no chance on the lob and then the one on ones would have been rolled into the corner! But, I ain't swapping The Viking for anyone!

You're looking at Sergio through some very rose tinted glasses if you think he was any more clinical than Erling. He missed plenty, as do all strikers.
I have 'blue' tinted glasses! They work wonders! I have needed several pairs over the decades I've been traipsing to Maine Road and The Etihad. Funnily enough, I've settled for a prescription lately that isn't as strong as the one I had in the early sixties!

I see him reaching the 100 pl goals mark in the first half of his third season here. I could say he would hit 40 pl goals this season but I wouldn't want to go crazy with my expectations. 35 pl goals this season would be a great accomplishment for him.
That's not going crazy at all. He's already on 20 league goals with another 23 games remaining. If he stays fit, I'd be disappointed if he didn't hit 40 league goals from here. Those are the kind of dizzy expectations he's setting himself.

50+ in all comps is also likely, in my opinion.

That's not going crazy at all. He's already on 20 league goals with another 23 games remaining. If he stays fit, I'd be disappointed if he didn't hit 40 league goals from here. Those are the kind of dizzy expectations he's setting himself.

50+ in all comps is also likely, in my opinion.
Let's not get carried away now:)

If he gets 15 more goals from the remaining 23 games then he would have done exceptionally well. Let's not forget he wouldn't be starting or playing in all of the remaining 23 games.

This is not a remarkable insight, but jeez his movement is incredible. 5 chances tonight and the only one where a defender got near was the last one on one where he scuffed it. Players are spotting it now too - Ake in the first minute as an example.

I quite enjoyed the world cup all things considered, but watching this lad score goals for my football team gives me the biggest smile

Harry kane who has been considered the best striker in the Premier league for a couple of seasons by pundits and fans is having his best ever season minutes per goal and its still not even close to Haalands output that's insane. Haaland is a once in generation striker absolutely outrageous what he is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.