9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me.
At the start of the season everyone would have snapped your hands off for 35 of course, but from this position he has the chance to set a ridiculous record so tailing off from here would feel like a missed opportunity imo!

At the start of the season everyone would have snapped your hands off for 35 of course, but from this position he has the chance to set a ridiculous record so tailing off from here would feel like a missed opportunity imo!
Well that's one way to put it but saying it would be a massive disappointment sounds unreasonable

If Real Madrid get Bellingham I think it's near certain that in a couple of years Haaland will go there to join his buddy. What a duo they would be (wish they'd pair up for City, of course.) And watching him play in the town of his birth last night another reason occurred to me, and nothing to do with the money. Every time he lines up in that famous all-white strip he'll look at himself and say "hey, Erling, here you are - you're playing for Leeds!"

(And if that does happen Real Madrid would have two stars together they've not seen the likes of since Puskas & Di Stefano.)

If Real Madrid get Bellingham I think it's near certain that in a couple of years Haaland will go there to join his buddy. What a duo they would be (wish they'd pair up for City, of course.) And watching him play in the town of his birth last night another reason occurred to me, and nothing to do with the money. Every time he lines up in that famous all-white strip he'll look at himself and say "hey, Erling, here you are - you're playing for Leeds!"

(And if that does happen Real Madrid would have two stars together they've not seen the likes of since Puskas & Di Stefano.)
The first half of this I found a little bit fanciful, presumptive and silly. The last sentence in brackets in genuinely hilarious.

They literally signed Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaká in the same window. They had Zidane and Ronaldo at the same time.

but yeah Bellingham will be their biggest star since Puskás lol

The first half of this I found a little bit fanciful, presumptive and silly. The last sentence in brackets in genuinely hilarious.

They literally signed Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaká in the same window. They had Zidane and Ronaldo at the same time.

but yeah Bellingham will be their biggest star since Puskás lol
Well, opinions. Maybe like me you saw Ferenc Puskas play, I think he was better than any the other three you mention.

Well, opinions. Maybe like me you saw Ferenc Puskas play, I think he was better than any the other three you mention.
That clearly wasn't my point.

My point is Bellingham will not be a bigger star than Ronaldo, Kaka, Zidane and R9.

You said "Real Madrid would have two stars together they've not seen the likes of since Puskas & Di Stefano"

Haaland and Bellingham are not bigger stars than Kaka and Ronaldo or Zidane and R9 (all Ballon d'Or winners when they moved to Madrid).

In fact Bellingham is't even a bigger star than the likes of Beckham, Figo, Bale or even Hazard. If you are talking about ability alone he'd be behind Modrić, Alonso, Kroos etc.

you are comparing bellingham to Puskas & Di Stefano hahahahahah!. he is not even fit to lace gundo's boot yet. let alone the fact enzo might be a bigger midfield talent than bellingham. calm down with the bellingham hype !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.