9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you've never been involved in football at a decent level.

It doesn't take much for players to get fed up if they're not involved in games because of tactics.

A player of Haaland's calibre and record knows, and will reasonably expect, that the team should be built around them.

A disheartened Haaland won't be short of clubs prepared to make him their main man.
4WA1gD7CKAPks.gif

He had Lewandowski, so he does work with strikers and it worked.

He benched Lewandowski for Muller who played more as a false 9 at Bayern. Pep only started playing Lewandowski more when he scored 5 goals in one game. But he would still drop him to bench/rotate him. But Muller was his main man.

He benched Lewandowski for Muller who played more as a false 9 at Bayern. Pep only started playing Lewandowski more when he scored 5 goals in one game. But he would still drop him to bench/rotate him. But Muller was his main man.

Hmm interesting.

Lewandowski started 23 of Bayerns first 25 games in his first season and overall started 90 of the 105 games Bayern played in those 2 seasons (he missed 4 from injury, came on as a sub in 9). He was an unused substitute twice in the whole 2 seasons across all competitions...18 months apart.

So when was he benched exactly? Not the main man you say?

Why do people just write this fictional bullshit and think no one remembers 2014?

After all the trouble City went to to ensure we got Haarland, I can't honestly believe that posters think we would let this happen

It's "Haaland", and I think you'll find that he holds the cards in this situation. If he wants to move, he'll get a move.

Like Messi, Mbappe, etc any club that has a superstar needs to keep him happy. There's nothing more frustrating for a renowned striker than lack of service.

This lad can score 50+ a season in any league without thinking if he gets the service. Pep needs to get it sorted to prove he can get the best out of him... i.e. get the ball in the box quicker. A speedy winger would be a start.

Pep needs to get it sorted to prove he can get the best out of him... i.e. get the ball in the box quicker. A speedy winger would be a start.
Pep needs to put a rocket up a few for me, many not performing right now, so were not doing a whole lot of things right, but it's not exclusive to getting the ball to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.