9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of the season, he knows he can score goal after goal. Coming back in feb/mar, he knows he's got what it takes to score boatloads in the PL. But now it his first time fighting for trophies. And we're fighting for the treble. Different sort of pressure, different sort of experience. I think it's exciting. He looks every inch the 22 year old again, there's not a shred of artifice or front. The advice was to enjoy the experience, and that's what he's doing. For me, it bodes so well going forward. He'll want those trophies so much, want to decide those big games so much. Finding a way to make that happen is his next challenge.

I still remember the silly accusations against Haaland before his 1st Premier League game

- "Can Haaland adapt to the Premier League?"

- "Haaland is not a typical Pep player"

- "Haaland will be lucky if he scores 15 goals"

- "Bundesliga Tax a.k.a. Farmers League Tax"

- "Haaland can only score when he has space to run in behind"

- "Haaland will be injury prone"

- "Doubtful Haaland can cope with the Premier Leagues athleticism & physicality"

- "Man City will become a worse team compared to last season because of him."

- "Darwin Nunez will rinse Haaland as better signing"

Hopefully he will get a goal today and start a mini run because atm as much as we don’t want to say if he is out of firm and missing easy chances . Against inter it will be tight and a very difficult game with not many chances and we will need him to be on song for that one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.