9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be that guy but Bale won both in the same season aswell.
Not the official Premier League ones he didn’t.

Bale and CRonaldo both won the PFA Players POTS and PFA Players Young POTS, but Haaland has just won the official PL versions of both.

The official PL young POTS has only been going for a few years.

He got his 36 league goals in 33 starts. He was subbed off 12 times. Subbed on twice.
BBC website says he went 77 minutes per goal, which is the equivalent game-time of just over 30 games.
If he'd stayed on in all his matches, or appeared in more - and we didn't have to rotate weaker players in during many games - what else might have been? On that average of a goal every 77 minutes, he'd have got over 60 goals, but, he may have done a quicker average scoring rate.
Maybe we can look forward to that next season
:-)

'Erling Haaland is coming to the Kenny'​

Twelve-year-old Leon - seen here in black - is absolutely buzzing.
He was at Wembley on Saturday with Elliott, 10, Jack, 12, and nine-year-old Sophie.
"I didn’t sleep last night I was too excited," he says.
"I can’t wait to go and watch them.
"All I’ve got in my mind is Erling Haaland coming to the Kenny [Kenilworth Road]."

1685359166445.jpeg

I'm seeing lots of chatter about how Kane scoring 30 is just as impressive as Haaland's 36. Here is what they don't tell you:

Games played:
Kane 38
Haaland 35

Number of games played into the 89th minute or more:
Kane 37
Haaland 21

If Haaland played Kane's minutes and taken all of the penalties he'd have scored 45 at a minimum.

Last edited:
He got his 36 league goals in 33 starts. He was subbed off 12 times. Subbed on twice.
BBC website says he went 77 minutes per goal, which is the equivalent game-time of just over 30 games
He'd have got two more if he hadn't let Mahrez and Gundogan take a penalty each when he was on the pitch at the time.

Last edited:
Hopefully ESPN and Kane fanboys manage to fire him up for these last games.

I can entertain the idea that Kane is v v good without feeling Haaland is being insulted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.