9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
FxO3g_6XgAIyOtt

It’s a weird feeling to think that ending on just 36 goals is slightly underachieving for him.

4 weeks ago I think we all would have put good money on him getting 40 and obliterating the record.

Cannot wait for next season and I think he’ll be the difference in the next two games and truly write his name in our history.

Ok I’m going to say this out loud.

I secretly was content with not winning a trophy this year if it meant securing Haaland.

Mwah hahahahahaha.

Hopefully back to his pre May goal scoring form for the big two.

He’ll get the chances for hat trick in each one…

It’s a weird feeling to think that ending on just 36 goals is slightly underachieving for him.

4 weeks ago I think we all would have put good money on him getting 40 and obliterating the record.

Cannot wait for next season and I think he’ll be the difference in the next two games and truly write his name in our history.

It shows that 36 goals isn't even close to his limit which is scary. He has the ability to score 45-50 in a PL season.

Next season, I wouldn't mind a similar level of statistical achievement but more of his increasing involvement in the overall play. A bit less on the minutes would be nice, as well.

Did he? The PL young player of the year was first awarded in 2020, wasn’t bale dead by then?
Yeah it has just been made up, so hardly an outstanding fact.

Quite a few would have been in the age bracket who won the main award e.g. Phillips, Owen and few others I won't mention.

Not to be that guy but Bale won both in the same season aswell.
That was the PFA Young Player award. The Premier League one is only a few years old, as someone else mentioned. I've seen a lot of sad acts on Twitter and elsewhere trying to bash Haaland saying Bale already did it, but it's not technically the same award. Haaland is correct and he's the first player to win these two specific awards in the same year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.