9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to laugh when I hear people talking about him being off to Real next season after they trigger his release clause.

Firstly triggering a release clause doesn't mean a play has to sign for another club, Mardid could come in and meet the clause but if he doesn't want to go he doesn't have to.
Secondly, the biggest risk we had in regard to this clause was Riola, he has form for moving players on but with him no longer in the mix the situation changes.
Thirdly and most importantly he is at the team he supported as a kid, he loves the club and you can see just how happy he is. He is scoring goals for fun and as the team and system develops further I am sure he will break all kinds of records. The fact he is doeing this while playing for the club he loves makes it even harder to decide to leave. He is also being managed by the best manager in the world who will improve him even more.

I have no doubt the club are already looking at offering him a new contract with any release clause being removed just in case, however I can't see a situation arising any time soon where he wants to move on.

Where do Sam Lee, Fabrizio et al say any of this? It’s not remotely the same
When a bunch of journalists all agree on a story you said it was far more credible

I think you'll find Sam Lee was all over our FFP failure.

So actually very much the same.

BTW he was wrong.

When a bunch of journalists all agree on a story you said it was far more credible

I think you'll find Sam Lee was all over our FFP failure.

So actually very much the same.

BTW he was wrong.
Yip yip. Good lad Alf. What's the collective noun for journalists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.