9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well happy with Erling so far. He looks like he's up for it already.
He's scored 3 good goals, missed a penalty and forced great saves out of the keepers. He is a menace to the opposition and he should've had a penalty last week too.
(2 players hauling a player to the ground! when has that never been a foul!!!)
The signs are there and when he gets up to full speed he's going to be just as lethal as last season.

We really need to tie him down on a long term deal though.
Give him what he wants, there's talk of Madrid paying a release clause(?) and wanting him next summer and we can't afford to let that happen!

He shouldn’t
Winning the world cup justifies it for me. Plus he’s the best footballer in the world. Haaland is an amazing goal scorer but nowhere near the best as an actual footballer technically.

Messi wins that.
Yep, if you bet 100 pound on Messi winning you profit 8 pound. All but done according to the bookies.
He shouldn’t
I'm not so sure about that. Toss up if anything. Messi is still the best player on the pitch every time he steps foot on it. Whether that's Argentina, PSG, Miami, or if he so dared to prove it, Man City.

I still feel he should have came here over Paris (potentially biased). Seemed like a wasted few years of his career. However, the easy games allowed him to rest up for the World Cup I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.