9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal scoring is already going great, but he needs to do more, he hasn't been great

But he's world class and will come good with his game in addition to the goals

I don't think he's fully hit his stride yet this season, but 3 goals in 3 games is a scary return for a player playing at about 60%. I can already see everyone, City fans included, taking him for granted.

Likewise, think him and Alvarez will click at some point, they're still taking up each other's spaces (or not taking up spaces because they don't want to get on each other's toes). Think that might account for Haaland slightly lacking the killer instinct of always being in the right place, but the time to work that out is now.

I reckon he's rightly starting to get annoyed at defenders pinching him, prodding him, digging their fingers in. I don't think he needs "protecting" but I do think refs need to let him stand up for himself.

Relax relax. One missed pen. It happens. Still the best striker by a mile.

He's had a bit of a dip in form but still managed to bag 3 goals in 3 PL games. When he gets back to his best, people had better watch out!

I genuinely think Pep is trying to to force Erling to make changes to his game, whether Erling, me or anybody else like the transition or not. I know how much effort teams are putting in to stop but I don`t think we are to play to his strengths.

He's lacking sharpness and concentration wonder if he's distracted by off the field commitments and relationships.

Im genuinely struggling to understand how his touch can be so bad, his build up play has seriously deteriorated since May/June.

Last season Pep changed the system and Erling was the biggest benefactor, he was scoring goals whilst the team wasn't performing well. Pep has changed systems again and we need Erling to be the focal point.

he was being wrestled by 3 fucking cb most of the time, nothing wrong with big erls performance except the penalty , an inch the other way and the same people saying he hasnt hit his stride would be saying big erl is back, ive even seen on this thread saying he is a bully, fuck me his battles today against 2/3 big lads should put those people straight never shirked once, 1 inch one way and the keeper not making a great save and we would of been talking a hatrick.

fucking warrior

The Sheffield defenders lost him for a second and he popped a goal in, that's how dangerous he is.

He is just so so clinical. Feels as thought it is inevitable that he will break Aguero's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.