9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

You can feel the impotent rage and bile from a huge number of the bluemoon massif tonight.
They’re fucking gutted that big Erl, the most sought after, and best, striker in the world scored a winning goal in a game that we looked, frankly, shite in until he came on.

They’re fucking gutted. Devastated. Angry. And bitter.

And it’s glorious to witness.
City fans my fucking arse.
I've criticized Haaland and still want him to improve in certain areas, but never ever wanted him to leave, that's mental, he's only 23 and a scoring machine, the other things will come with time hopefully.

Looked sharp today, very good movement and was looking quick. His general play was tidy too.

I've not been one criticising him as his goal ratio is still pretty outstanding overall. But he definitely looked his old self in that 30 minutes. Maybe he was getting his head together in the past week.

What a finish! Peak Haaland.

Looked to get a yard of pace back that has been missing lately, makes me think that he must have been playing through some kind of niggle/pain.

Time to fill your boots Erl. Couple of big wins against Wolves and Fulham could get that goal difference right down.

(And yes, I'd take a couple of scrappy 1-0 wins right now. Obviously!)

He made a difference when he came on and kept their defence honest.

A great finish for his goal, he faked to go left and the defender fell for it.

We need a fit and firing Erling in the remaining four games in the league plus the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.