9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gvardiol has KDB-style passes, so Erling will benefit from Josko in the starting 11. It was a good training session for Erling (and the whole team) to get sharp for Burnley.

You don’t go from the most exciting young striker in the world to crap overnight. As others have said, he didn’t get the usual service he needed and will get scoring again.

I mean let’s be honest, he was non existent today, at best.
But there was 0 creativity which isn’t his fault. Let’s see him fire back into scoring form on Friday, and not continue the baron run from the end of last season.
May be me but he did score a couple two weeks ago didn’t he?

He still has plenty of time but sill hasn't proved what he's capable of in decisive and in most games against big rivals.

He still has plenty of time but sill hasn't proved what he's capable of in decisive and in most games against big rivals.

You mean he doesn't score in big games? But he plays his part and iirc, we won most of them last year.

He just needs better service to score in most games and then keep defenders occupied in the games when he doesn't score, imo. Job done. Can't expect him to score 38 goals in the league every year.

He treated that very much as a friendly,i think his main concern was getting a bit fitter and not injured.

Once our 'best' 11 starts,and we have more creativity behind him,he'll be a fucking juggernaut again.

Then he has to do something himself, adapt to what you have to work with, dont play as if Kev is on the pitch if he isnt. Had 1 defender between him and goal when we cleared to him at one point, instead of trying something he turned around and went backwards. A 6'5 brick shithouse with pace to burn, Gareth Bale vs Maicon it.
That is something he can definitely improve on and it could take him to an even higher level.If he could start to dribble a little bit with that pace and power he’d be almost unstoppable. Currently he basically needs a ball straight down the middle to chase before his pace can be utilised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.