9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the big man, but I'd like to see a bit more aggression from him, within the rules of course. Getting a bit fed up watching him on the floor complaining for a free kick that never comes. Time to teach these CB's you are happy to mix it with them.
To be fair to him he does do that in some games. The service to him is utter crap currently. De Buyne is a huge miss for us.

To be fair to him he does do that in some games. The service to him is utter crap currently. De Buyne is a huge miss for us.
CB's have got more physical with him since Rudiger, it's now the template of how to defend against him. I'd just like to see him give a bit more back. And occasionally if he has to leave one on a CB who's being over physical so be it.

Last edited:
We played most of the game with no wingers. There is just no supply line and no threat. Then we bring on ine winger. We need to go back to having width. Foden needs to go back on the right and grealish/doku left.

also hes playing very poorly And hes getting brushed off the ball way too easily.

It’s clear for everyone Haaland is not as good as last season, esp before the WC. His records were terrific and I don’t automatically take it for granted he equals these every year. He IS still leafing the topscorer list.

However he needs to step up. Today i missed the aggressive play he showed in both Arsenal games. Agree the supply is not the best ( although he should’ve had a few more hattricks this season ), but it doesn’t mean you can still wotk your socks off.

It’s clear for everyone Haaland is not as good as last season, esp before the WC. His records were terrific and I don’t automatically take it for granted he equals these every year. He IS still leafing the topscorer list.

However he needs to step up. Today i missed the aggressive play he showed in both Arsenal games. Agree the supply is not the best ( although he should’ve had a few more hattricks this season ), but it doesn’t mean you can still wotk your socks off.
Not sure what this post is saying..

The problem with Haaland is he needs a very competent midfield creator on the field to supply him goals. Unfortunately we don't have that currently. Not even Rodri's return is going to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.