9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice assist today for Jack. Those two link up so well together it needs exploiting more.

Missed some good chances again but I never get that concerned as it’s never long before he pops up with a goal again. Just watch - he’ll probably pop one in against Villa in the week.

Absolutely loved the anger and fire at the end with Hooper. All he needs to do is harness it now. Just worried that his tweet might get punished??

The defence doesn't mean just defenders it's the collective defence that's going wrong
True. We are having to play a front four and Bernardo, so basically Haaland and Doku have licence to remain up the park and the other three are not physically strong enough to graft in both directions. That’s not a criticism of them, just acknowledging where their strengths and weaknesses lie. If we’d walked off at the break 6-2 up, which would have been reasonable, then we could have managed the second half.

Haaland was unebelievable last season and if we had the same conversion rate this season , the title race would be over and we would have 42 points , but we have found out this season , he is human after all.
But still the best striker in the world , bar none.

They all miss mate from time to time, but the crosses that were put in for him are punts not precision that’s the difference I’m on about

Scoring isn’t the problem. It’s what makes this whole thing so weird to discuss. But he’s missing waaaaay too many chances, and I don’t think that’s down to Kev.

Sure Kev will put more on a plate for him, but there is no way he should be missing this many sitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.