9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

So what are you saying.
Haalands shit let's sell him.
Fuck me I've heard some shit on here

Unkess we got a big offer (£120m+) I wouldn't sell him, but I certainly wouldn't build my team around him, or radically change my style of play to suit him.
He's been sussed out by opposition coaches / defenders and needs to learn how to adapt his game.
He'll always score goals against poor / tiring defences, but he goes missing in the big games too often.

Unkess we got a big offer (£120m+) I wouldn't sell him, but I certainly wouldn't build my team around him, or radically change my style of play to suit him.
He's been sussed out by opposition coaches / defenders and needs to learn how to adapt his game.
He'll always score goals against poor / tiring defences, but he goes missing in the big games too often.
Yeah a player who has scored 80 goals in less than two years and he's been injured goes missing.

Bollocks.
And I'm not answering you again.
Your insane

Yeah a player who has scored 80 goals in less than two years and he's been injured goes missing.

Bollocks.
And I'm not answering you again.
Your insane

You're, not your.

You're a sycophant. Just because he plays for City doesn't mean he can't or shouldn't be criticised. He's a great striker, but definitely not a top class footballer

Anonymous again today. We need to revert back to a player like alvarez. Haaland just doesn't give us what we need and our chance creation is suffering from it. We would have been all over chelsea with a different kind of striker up top.

Do people still think we are creating lots of chances in the big games and that Haaland is the problem?
So you are using a game that we played after 120 min where we were clearly extremely tired to prove this? By the way, Alvarez was much more involved in the game thst Haaland is in general.

Not to mention that he had more chances because his movement is more varied inside the box.

Who would have guessed that if you attack the ball in crosses instead of always going to the back post you can be more dangerous?

Today only confirmed how much we miss him , stretching defences and occupying central defenders, its what he does off the ball that pundits do not recognise , he creates room for his team mates , first name on the team sheet for me , he is irreplaceable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.