9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be sad to see Jesus leave, especially now that Haaland is incoming and less expectation will be placed on him as a striker. I still don’t think he’s a first choice striker, for the calibre of team that we’ve become, but he’s got exactly the right attitude and plenty of talent to boot.

That said, if he does move on to pastures new, I’ll certainly always look back and think that he’s never reached his full potential with us - and that isn’t really for lack of opportunity.

Special mention to Jesus for his efforts against West Ham he was brilliant , never stopped closing down and running for the team for 90 minutes , won the penalty that should have made us Champions but Mahrez took his glory away.
After a weeks rest would start him against Villa and let him run thier centre backs into the ground.
If he does decide to seek pastures new because of the big lad arriving he will be remembered fondly , he always gives 100% and plays with a smile on his face and that is priceless.

I’ll be sad to see Jesus leave, especially now that Haaland is incoming and less expectation will be placed on him as a striker. I still don’t think he’s a first choice striker, for the calibre of team that we’ve become, but he’s got exactly the right attitude and plenty of talent to boot.

That said, if he does move on to pastures new, I’ll certainly always look back and think that he’s never reached his full potential with us - and that isn’t really for lack of opportunity.
It was for lack opportunity and faith in his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.