9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given age, wages and ability to offer a high press/plan B. Jesus should be staying. I’d lose Sterling, he’s an incredibly dangerous player, but wages and contract situation should dictate who’s leaving. Not interest in badmouthing Sterling, but had Jesus played Wednesday, he’d have had another hat full.
I have no ITK credentials whatsoever, but a work colleague of mine happened to meet GJ’s agent today. Says he’s moving to the Arse - £35m or thereabouts

I have no ITK credentials whatsoever, but a work colleague of mine happened to meet GJ’s agent today. Says he’s moving to the Arse - £35m or thereabouts

What a shit agent . Going round tipping off people the price his player can move for. )
Also his agent doesn't know the actual price just a rough estimate. )

Did you not realise your esteemed work colleague was taking the piss.

If Jesus, a Brazilian International player, leaves for less that 50 million, someone needs shooting. Grealish was 100 million, remember, and Jesus has more impact in games.

Sadly , and I would have hoped we could make the arsenal twats pay more, with only a year left on his contract, and the player presumably asking for a big uplift in his contract , I suspect this will be around the fee we have to accept.

Hopefully we can insert clauses in the event of the move really working out for him.

Wish him well as he has been a good player and never caused the club any shit.

If that’s true Arsenal have bent us over and giving us a fucking before we’ve had chance to get our kex off.

Jesus will be missed, I’ll never forget the goal he scored at Southampton to take us to 106 goals for a season. For me It rivalled the kompany goal and even the Aguero goal in importance to this club.

That weekend in Southampton was absolutely brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.