9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A winger display that included some bite,purpose and substance,very refreshing and he looks right at home there.

We’ve been missing a player with some balls on the wing for ages. It’s mad that we can pick faults with an incredible City team, but we’re far to passive on the wings. Jesus gave us a direct option today. He actually reminded me of Sterling when he played on the right.

Like him and Jack wide. Mahrez benefitted when he came on as Norwich's left back had vertigo.

Very impressive today, Gabby had their full back on toast today. Would be disappointed if he was sold in this window

Great performance deserved his MOTM award. Think we should keep there for the next few games, he seems to have good chemistry with Walker down the right.

I posted this could be Gabby's "breakout" season, he was kin brilliant, alongside Eric and Bernie we have three fantastic players that any team in the world would accommodate, superb, well done Jesus, I'll happily live without seeing another signing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.