9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the squad refresh he one of the first names on the board for the chop, a worth player, cult hero never gave less than his all but the squad evolves and improves and he hasn’t as much as they have.
I can see this point of view but I think at second loom they'll see how hard it is to replace his strengths. Players with that technique and instinct don't tend to have that workrate and drive. As long as he's happy not to be a guaranteed starter I'd keep him.

I can see this point of view but I think at second loom they'll see how hard it is to replace his strengths. Players with that technique and instinct don't tend to have that workrate and drive. As long as he's happy not to be a guaranteed starter I'd keep him.
The work rate and drive are a prerequisite for a Pep side. Talent, improvement curve and pecking order put him down the list for me anyway.

Isn’t it typical that the lad plays a poor game when he is returning from injury and there are many that would ‘sack him off’. If I remember correctly Kun used to take a few games before he was back at it. Christ, Kevin takes a while too.
He should be judged when he has had a run of games. He has done a great deal for us over the last few seasons and behaved impeccably.

Remembering incorrectly about Aguero there, he’d score on his return. Didn’t he score with his first touch after a lengthy injury after coming on as a sub a few years ago?

I'm fairly certain that Jesus will score some crucial goals over the next months. He'll finish the season strongly.

His goal should’ve stood. Measuring armpit hairs they were. Recently back from injury so the minutes would’ve done him good. His dribbling and movement gave Porro a tough time in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.