9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put that cross on a plate. Shame it was Sterling on the end of it.

He's playing without the timidity that plagued him for the last two years. Unlucky with the non-goal.

out wide does not have the pure pace or the crossing to ever be useful when teams park the bus.

He is the only striker we have, yet Pep use him on the right.

Its whether that he isn't good enough as CF or our right wingers ( Riyad & Raheem ) are useless.

Its whether that he isn't good enough as CF or our right wingers ( Riyad & Raheem ) are useless.
That wasn’t peps call. Jesus didn’t want to be a striker. Tells me all I need to know about Jesus. He hasn’t got the mental strength to be a world class player

Sterling should really be trying to go for that right hand spot tbh but jesus does a good job out there his work rate is more useful there than him running around in the middle and not scoring enough.

He works hard and got a few assists at the start of the season against teams in disarray when he moved out wide, but no one will convince me he’s now a winger and better than Mahrez in that position

He works hard and got a few assists at the start of the season against teams in disarray when he moved out wide, but no one will convince me he’s now a winger and better than Mahrez in that position
I think hes better out wide than in the middle but isnt really good enough to be first choice for either long term imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.