9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s his status, is he injured and if so when is he back?

According to the latest news, he was starting to train with the team from "Monday" (Today) - so he will be available for the next game I think..

Time to move on. Makes little or no impression on the game and gives defenders an easy time.

He gave a sub-Championship standard performance against the bottom of the Championship side. Definitely not top quality and not good enough
I agree he was poor today but it was his first game back from an injury vs a team with 11 players behind the ball. Little to no space for him to operate.

Time to move on. Makes little or no impression on the game and gives defenders an easy time.

He gave a sub-Championship standard performance against the bottom of the Championship side. Definitely not top quality and not good enough
Never was. 5 years of waiting for him to hit the heights. The unfortunate part is his being here probably stopped us going all out for a Kun replacement years ago.

I agree he was poor today but it was his first game back from an injury vs a team with 11 players behind the ball. Little to no space for him to operate.
I understand that he's probably 'rusty', but he's just not smart enough for the PL imo. He should be able to create space, but he's never shown any such ability since his first season with us. He's a poor man's Neymar, without the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.