9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
City bought him for £27m in 2017. Not a chance we sell him for less than we bought him for. Though Txiki is poor at selling so you never know.

I hope the power brokers are evaluating the pros and cons. Look at the stick Jack is getting already and some have already written him off which is another point altogether.

Sometimes the shiny new name is not as good as the player who is bedded in and understands the team ethos pep has created. I would only sell if the player asks for a move or has shown signs that they are not happy to play their current role. We already have a smallish squad with a few over 30.

Sergio has yet to be replaced.

1 of either Mahrez, Jesus or Sterling for me. On form Mahrez must stay. So who will contribute more from sterling or Jesus? Who will not be moaning to the papers?

As you point out, we have a lot of players in this situation.
That's hilarious as we have a huge squad. Our bench would walk into the first team of almost every other team. The problem with our huge squad of talented players is getting them all minutes, especially as Pep doesn't play many subs.

With our track record on selling players, I think we'll be lucky if we get nothing but don't have to pay half his wages for two years.

That's hilarious as we have a huge squad. Our bench would walk into the first team of almost every other team. The problem with our huge squad of talented players is getting them all minutes, especially as Pep doesn't play many subs.
Ok CityBLU…or should that be TraffordRed????

Sometimes you have to accept the truth and stop wasting time on the wrong forum->>>>>>>>>> www.redcafe.shit

You are very welcome. Come again;)

According to Italian website TuttoMercatoWeb, City are demanding €50M for Jesus but Juve want to pay €30M

missed an almost impressive amount of chances today despite only being on the pitch for about 15 minutes

Should have left a year ago.

A faint shadow of the player he was 3 years ago and terrified of scoring.

I love him and hope he manages to kickstart his career wherever he goes because it’s in free fall here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.