9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thick as shit. Gets a chance to make his mark, does some aimless running, picks up a stupid booking, and misses the second leg.

His City career summed up in a 20 minute display. He doesn't deserve to be on the same planet as Phil Foden.
Doesn't sum up his career with us in any way. I think he'll leave as he isn't quite good enough, but he's been a good player for us and played his part in our success.

Doesn't sum up his career with us in any way. I think he'll leave as he isn't quite good enough, but he's been a good player for us and played his part in our success.
As evidenced by a few posters in this thread (and others, specifically the Grealish and Sterling threads), I've never quite understood why CITY FANS have personal vendettas against CITY PLAYERS

Yes it was a stupid booking. But you can't fault his determination to help the team.

From where I was sat it also looked like a shite decision (once again) from the ref.
It was a bad decision from the ref but gabby was headless making such a big strop about it gave the ref no choice but to book him, knowing your a booking away from missing the next leg and getting it for dissent is brain dead. Would be acceptable if it was Felix on the break last minute or something

Haha, once Kaz and Lavender decide they hate a player they really don't let up, do they?
I don’t hate him at all. Just don’t rate him as a player. He comes across as being a bit thick on the pitch, and excelled himself last night by getting booked for being a smart arse.

He'll be going in the summer, and good luck to him.

Needs to be the main man. He started off the season really well and he looked like a new signing. Quickly gets rotated and doesn’t really get much of a look in. He’ll thrive somewhere else when he’s getting played every game.

I've always been a big fan of Jesus and his overall contribution since he joined us but it's fair to say he's just not delivered enough this season and it's probably a good time for him to move on to restart his career where he can get regular game time.

If he returns the ball to De Bruyne near the end we win.

I understand he's hungry to show work and to score and he had a good game but that was inadmissible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.