9 more wins

The league record for consecutive wins is 14 so for them to go through to the derby without dropping points will be very difficult (would be 11 consecutive wins).

Hopefully they'll drop points to Spuds (who always seem to bend over for them), and although on paper they should win the rest leading up to the derby I'd hope they'll drop points in at least one of those games as well.

If they take all three points from the Lane next Sunday,then i'll be extremely worried,i do believe they will win every other game apart from us.We have some tough games left,but i honestly think we can win 10 of those.

The games that worry me the most,Stoke away,they will be hell bent on throwing a spanner in our works after last season,and Arsenal away who will still be in the mix for the fourth spot.

I think will need 91-92 points to win it this year, that's a total of 7/8 points we would be able to drop.

United won it last year on 81 points but they are ahead of the curve this time because of the challenge we present.

Both teams are driving each other to perform to higher levels, as they were in the first couple of months.

If United drop any points at Spurs it gives a little wiggle room and our goal difference will again become a factor.

It will allow us a defeat somewhere (outside of one to United) or a couple of draws. Genuinely believe we win every home game this season.

We can only break the back of this winning at Swansea, Wolves, Norwich, Stoke and Newcastle.

alot of squeaky bums on here.

lets concentrate on the bolton game first,we need to win,doesnt matter what united do.

take one game at a time or some of your heads will wobble then explode.

what if that,what if this,bollox,the bolton game is the important one,and the only one worth concentrating on,some people on here are right shit houses,its a good job none of you play for city.

sir peace frog said:

lets concentrate on the bolton game first,we need to win,doesnt matter what united do.

what if that,what if this,bollox,the bolton game is the important one,and the only one worth concentrating on,some people on here are right shit houses,its a good job none of you play for city.

Time for a lie down maybe, nothing to get angry about.

Nothing wrong with looking ahead, and nothing wrong with getting a bit nervous about the games ahead.

As you mention, we are supporters, not players so there is no need for us to "focus" on the next match.

Andouble said:
we have to go to Wolves, too. Do you expect us to draw there as well? I'd be well disappointed if we did, that's for sure.
No, but that's because we are better than Utd. Which is true. I don't know a Utd fan that would argue we weren't.

moomba said:
sir peace frog said:

Time for a lie down maybe, nothing to get angry about.

Nothing wrong with looking ahead, and nothing wrong with getting a bit nervous about the games ahead.

As you mention, we are supporters, not players so there is no need for us to "focus" on the next match.

not angry,just concerned about the amount of knee wobblers on here,there isnt alot we can do except support the team as best we can,so the bolton game we have to become the 12th man,be strong and hold our nerve,however reading some of the comments on here all that is going to happen if its not going our way is a loads of shitbags wobbling their heads,this transmits to the players.

We're going to have to do it the hard way, not that I was expecting anything different. The rags will drop hardly any points so we mustn't either. Our home form is obviously excellent but I think Chelsea will be a real test especially if Napoli get through, they'll be desparate for the CL place. Away form is more of a concern and we have some tough ones but looks as though a bit of our spark is back now.

I expect us to fall slightly behind the rags at some point but as long as we're within 3 points and a decent goal difference of them come 30th April, think we'll do them at our place.

Old adage, but at the end of the day though "one game at a time" has never been more apt, starting with Bolton.

You're all going to end up suicidal if you keep over-analyzing all the possible outcomes like this.

Even as supporters, I think we've just got to take it one game at a time. Focus on beating Bolton and then move on to the next game. You'll just make yourselves ill looking any further ahead than that.

Yes, United 'should' win the rest of their games (with the exception of us), but they won't. And neither will we. It's all very unpredictable, so don't bother wasting your time and sanity on wondering what might happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.