9 more wins

jrb said:
OK, let's look at United's remaining fixtures.

And by the way, just like every other blue, I would love nothing more then to see Vincent Kompnay lift the Premier League trophy in May.

Being honest and being fair. Going on form and taking into consideration relegation, CL places, etc.

Saturday, 3 March 2012
Barclays Premier League
Tottenham v Man Utd, 15:00 (Spurs win. Just)
Man Utd v West Brom, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Wolverhampton v Man Utd, 15:00 (draw) (New manager. Fighting for Premier League survival)
Man Utd v Fulham, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Blackburn v Man Utd, 15:00 (United win. Blackburn are shocking)
Man Utd v QPR, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Wigan v Man Utd, 15:00 (United win. As per-usual Wigan will roll over and die. Apart from being.....)
Man Utd v Aston Villa, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Man Utd v Everton, 15:00 (United win. Only just. Everton will give them a game)
Man City v Man Utd, 15:00 (City win. I won't rule out a draw either)
Man Utd v Swansea, 15:00 (United win. No dount. Swanse have nothing to play for. End of season must win or title party)
Sunderland v Man Utd, 15:00 (Draw. Will it matter?)

Go on slate me(some of you will), but I'm only being honest.

United 26 points from 36 points. Defeat to Spurs and City. Draw at Wolves and Sunderland. 87 points.
we have to go to Wolves, too. Do you expect us to draw there as well? I'd be well disappointed if we did, that's for sure.

stavros said:
9 more wins , and a draw and we will be champions a reckon.

assuming one of the wins is against the rags .

that would give us 91 points.

they would have to win 10 out of the last 11 games just to equal our points.

i think 91 points would pretty much guarantee us the league

we win our 6 home games(which i reckon we might just do)

and win 3 from the last 6 away.

[prays]

There is no way it can be predicted and i think both team will drop points unexpected..

I thought they would have beat Blackburn at home but they didnt..

I was looking at what happened last season and from March onwards the rags drew a lot of games so that is an important factor to consider.

I still can't believe we've got to play Arsenal away, Newcastle away, Chelsea at home, Stoke away!! FFS. Why can't we just play Blackburn at home again until the end of the season? The only blip on the twats radar is us. I fear we're going to have to get nothing less than a win in that fixture to lift the league. I'm pretty tempted to induce a coma and have someone wake me up when its all over.

I don't know how I'll be able to cope with United winning the title especially with shite the football they've been playing (How are they two points behind us!??). Please City just carry on what you're doing, win this title and I'll ask no more of you I promise. As you can probably gather I'm not nervous in the slightest...

All I can say is that I'm glad it's not the fans playing these remaining games! Everytime I think about it my stomach turns. It seem the players are being very proffesional and confident about it all. Viera mentioned on Twitter that the atmosphere in the dressing room was amazing on saturday night.

None of our players have felt the need to bad mouth united in the media or resort to sly digs about players failure to win cup finals. It's all them doing the talking. They will be nervous, they aren't playing well and contary to popular belief not all their squad have the experience of winning championships.

Following the Everton defeat and Mancini's admission that he didn't prepair the team properly, something he did after the Liverpool debacle at the end of last season. We all no what happened after that. I imagine that our ultra meticulous manager will be leaving no stone unturned to bring this title to East Manchester.

zeven said:
Stoned Rose said:
Rags have a miles easier run in than us. We have zero room for error. We need 11 wins.
Hate to admit it, but you are right. we need to win every singel game.

Don't agree at all.

Sure on paper they could win every game apart from the derby. But that's on paper. On paper they should never in a million years have lost to Blackburn at home.

They will drop points for sure, and probably in unexpected places. You only have to look at yesterdays game - they were 1 minute from dropping 2 unexpected points. They got out of jail yesterday but wont do so every single time.

So long as we beat them at home, they will have to gain 6 points on us (5 plus 1 for our gd advantage). This means we can afford to lose at least 1 game irrespective of what they do. And probably 2 or more as they will very very likely slip up elsewhere.

If we can we 9 games (one of which is against them) we are more or less home and dry. 8 and a draw will do it in my view.

Spurs were awful yesterday, and now no Parker for the United match, WHY DO THEY PLAY TEAMS AT THE PERFECT TIME?!

I pray for the day we get half as much luck as them, will take a miracle for Spurs to beat them now.

It's in our hands, win all games left, can afford to draw 1 (Swansea) and lose 1 (Arse) as long as we beat the rags will be level at worst, but +11 GD in our favor atm...

I fail to see why people are predicting a draw for United at Wolves just because they have a new manager.

The new manager was Mcarthey's assisitnt! They havent appointed Mourinho.

Surely by the same logik we would also draw at Wolves......

The key games are against Arsenal,Chelsea and Rags for us

and Spurs and us for them.

Ultimately it will come down to us against them!

its going to be the derby what decides, obviously i'd like to be as many points infront as possible but 3 points clear before the derby game will win the title 'if we beat them 'providing our goals for are still good', now then if were not 3 points clear of them the minimum points we would need to have would be 1 point behind going into the derby so the win would give us plus 2 points so then we could afford the draw at newcastle and win on goal average 'all bassed on us beating the rags' we really need spurs to come good this weekend it would make things so much easyer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.