90 minutes of booing Dippers

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
pride in battle said:
Moaning about booing the opposition....oh dear.... Yesterday was a great game between two great sides, end to end stuff and Liverpool edged it....if we don't win it i want Liverpool to, Liverpool fans were the 12th man yesterday and good luck to them, we moan about the lack of passion at the Etihad and people moan because they boo the opposition, get a life....
#CTID

I'm not moaning about booing the opposition. I am saying that doing EVERY time we had the ball for the entire game was unnecessary and a bit classless.

Wy is it unnecessary to create a an atmosphere and a hostile one at that. They created a fantastic noise and booing our players was part that. We do it to united every game

Apologies everyone,

I have just asked some people, and yeah there were cheers when Yaya went down. Shocked to say the least, thats never nice to see. When I saw that Yaya was injured, I was happy in the sense that it would be an advantage to us, but not because a human being has hurt himself.

So I apologise for saying that it was a ridiculous statement earlier on. Hope you accept my apology.

Stupid thing for some of our fans to do. Can i just confirm that it was because of the injury though and not the wayward shot that got him injured?

Thanks in advance.

LFC-Fans said:
Apologies everyone,

I have just asked some people, and yeah there were cheers when Yaya went down. Shocked to say the least, thats never nice to see. When I saw that Yaya was injured, I was happy in the sense that it would be an advantage to us, but not because a human being has hurt himself.

So I apologise for saying that it was a ridiculous statement earlier on. Hope you accept my apology.

Stupid thing for some of our fans to do. Can i just confirm that it was because of the injury though and not the wayward shot that got him injured?

Thanks in advance.
there were two cheers in actual fact
one when he first went down
and then another when he went down again a few moments later

yes he was clapped off the pitch by a fair few, but cheering his injury before that was below par

squirtyflower said:
LFC-Fans said:
Apologies everyone,

Thanks in advance.
there were two cheers in actual fact
one when he first went down
and then another when he went down again a few moments later

yes he was clapped off the pitch by a fair few, but cheering his injury before that was below par

Well, I'll take your word for it.
I can only apologise on their behalf. Although I don't think it was meant in a bad way, I think its ironic cheers. It happens all the time when a player goes down no?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
pride in battle said:
Moaning about booing the opposition....oh dear.... Yesterday was a great game between two great sides, end to end stuff and Liverpool edged it....if we don't win it i want Liverpool to, Liverpool fans were the 12th man yesterday and good luck to them, we moan about the lack of passion at the Etihad and people moan because they boo the opposition, get a life....
#CTID

I'm not moaning about booing the opposition. I am saying that doing EVERY time we had the ball for the entire game was unnecessary and a bit classless.

Wy is it unnecessary to create a an atmosphere and a hostile one at that. They created a fantastic noise and booing our players was part that. We do it to united every game

We don't do it to the rags at all, not through the entire game whenever they have the ball! I understand the boos for Clichy and Nasri when we played the Arse to an extent, but booing for 90 minutes? Pathetic.

Lordy dordy, yesterday was the best atmos for any domestic game in England for beards and you're all pissing and moaning about it.

What happened guys? You used to be cool.

Rich lfc said:
Firstly a great game yesterday played by the two best teams in the league, it could have gone either way and the title race still can, and if we don't win it I hope you guys do. I am a season ticket holder in the kop, the booing is nothing personal it's done to pressure the opposition (a lot of europes most intimidating teams galatasary etc), and it is a compliment to how good you side is. I have had my season ticket for over 25 years on the kop and I would say 90% of the games that are played at anfield the atmosphere is nothing special, but when it is needed the fans are second to none, we are not Chelsea or arsenal where they give out there little plastic flags, everything is organised by the fans, meeting the coach, having flag days, all of the flags on the kop are made by the fans not freebies left on the seats. Anfield is by no means the biggest or best stadium around, but when needed it can be a very noisy very intimidating place, (and was previously voted the ground with the best atmosphere in world football) only a few years back I watched cassilas cry after we stuffed real Madrid 4-0, the fans will boo wave flags scream and shout and give everything to help the team and put off the opposition. I have a lot of time for your club and if we don't win the league I really hope you guys do, but moaning about the home fans booing your team is bizarre, you have a fantastic team your a quality set of supporters surely you would love that noise and colour at the etihad intimidating the opposition, let's be honest what's to stop you guys making your own flags it only takes 1 to start.

So the bricking of our coach was organised by fans was it? And there was me defending Liverpool supporters!! :-)

p.s. I know it wasn't and I know that you are not all the same, just trying to lighten the atmosphere. *whispers* sorry Mods.

After just a few minutes of booing I was thinking, come on guys, save that for the last 5 if it's tight. For it to continue throughout the match was really irritating!

Liverpool have been another one of my softspot teams over the years, but after yesterday's disappointment from the fans, and the fact that they're getting obnoxiously ahead of themselves, and their game plan consisting more and more of playing for penalties etc... Fuck em! Also, the more I hear of Rodgers the less I like him; He seems unbearably false.

That leaves my main Premiership interests with City & Arsenal - who I know you all love!

Well about 10 mins ago on SSN Rodgers said that he thought Henderson's sending off was harsh , so that means he condone's that kind of tackle which could easily have snapped Nasri's leg .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.