90 minutes of booing Dippers

Grimble said:
They cheered his shit effort on goal then clapped him off when they realised he was injured. I don't get the issue.

No. They cheered when he was on the ball and had to pass it to be kicked out of play. They were cheering as he hit the deck. That is the issue.

They're a bit weird Liverpool fans. Always have been. With their shitty anthems, laughable banners etc, and now with their ritual 'welcoming' of the team bus and constant singing of 'we're gonna win the league'. They come across as desperate and very cringy at the best of times

Just heard Collymore say he won't give a view on Suarez cos of the abuse last time he called him a cheat.........

It was really disrespectful.

I think they were trying to replicate European grounds where they whistle to create an atmosphere not hostility.

Instead they sounded like utter cunts, especially as we observed the minutes silence immaculately.

Also, they boo'd Yaya when he was on his haunches.

Pretty horrible really.

The whole thing was mawkish from beginning to end. They are freaks in that city. Something is wrong with them.

PinkFinal said:
Just heard Collymore say he won't give a view on Suarez cos of the abuse last time he called him a cheat.........
Didn't have Collymore down as a coward.

bluemoon risin' said:
I can't and won't tar them all with the same brush, but the ones that whistled and jeered (almost every time we had the ball) were morons in my opinion.
So because City rightly respected a minute's silence they shouldn't make the atmosphere as hostile as possible to aid their own team? What a weird and embarrassing thread.

bluemoon risin' said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
... because that's the only other alternative isn't it!?

Can you name another team's fans that gave booed us for an entire game for having the audacity to have some possession? Thought not.
Its football ffs

Basically a title decider what do you expect? Only on bluemoon someone would criticise fans for making a hostile atmosphere. God knows what you would make of greek and turkish fans.
I can understand the hostility, but we showed class and respect in observing a minute silence, we even held up a flag in sympathy for those poor souls that died at Hillsborough. I can't and won't tar them all with the same brush, but the ones that whistled and jeered (almost every time we had the ball) were morons in my opinion.

spot matey

respect is a two way thing we give them respect and they just boo and boo
city done nothing but respect the 96 the liverpool fans please just get behind your club and sing your hearts out not boo whistled and jeered the city players for having the ball

Liverpool just edge the game and the result was about right and its nothing about losing it just got my goat up with the way we respected the 96 and for them to do that for 90mins my respect all gone for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.