A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

Gelsons Dad said:
Robbo. said:
Ciao e benvenuto everone da giganti italiani Inter Milan, mi auguro che Mancini non buono come ha fatto al vostro grande club. Tutto il meglio e sono un felice anno nuovo, da me Robbo e il reat della squadra BlueMoon!

You hope Mancini does not as well as he did at their club?

lol.

Corky said:
Pam said:
Welcome Inter. We hate AC!

I don'y think most city fans do.

Couldn't care less about them.

Did you read any of the obnoxious posts they put up on here and on their own forum throughout the whole KaKa saga? It was appallingly dismissive. THE most arrogant bunch of bastards,ever, if all their twaticissms back then are anything to go by.

Pam said:
Corky said:
I don'y think most city fans do.

Couldn't care less about them.

Did you read any of the obnoxious posts they put up on here and on their own forum throughout the whole KaKa saga? It was appallingly dismissive. THE most arrogant bunch of bastards,ever, if all their twaticissms back then are anything to go by.

We were used to get them to agree to sell so he could go to Real Madrid for a more realistic price, I wouldn't judge fans of a team by the majority of forum goers who have never been to a match.

I am glad we did not get him, he would have been a massive albatross.

Corky said:
Pam said:

We were used to get them to agree to sell so he could go to Real Madrid for a more realistic price, I wouldn't judge fans of a team by the majority of forum goers who have never been to a match.

I am glad we did not get him, he would have been a massive albatross.

I wouldn't either but this bunch were particularly bad. And it wasn't merely the forums. They were bombarding the phone ins and the likes of SSN with their belittling wankerisms. Worse than rags.

standupifyouhatemanu said:
See you all in the San Siro in 2010/2011 :)

I hate to be pedantic but the ground in Milan is actually called The Guiseppe Meazza Stadium in the San Siro district......but hey...I'll be there with you !!

im with pam on this one. ac milan fans made themselves seem like untouchable cockends. always liked inter fans since watching them go crazy in that champions league derby with all the flares on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.