A club crest we can all agree on..

GeekinGav said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Gav, can you do still another one but with the crap Latin gone? You'll have to fiddle with the lower end of the shield but for you it'll be a piece of piss I reckon. ;)

with the whole ribbon gone too you mean?

This might be the answer to your centering issue and would likely look very good.

I still think your full coverage versions are the best, though.

jimbopm said:
GRAHAM mcfc said:
heritage2-small2_zpsad40b5c3.jpg

I like this one. Very smart.

This is very nice indeed. If I was being picky I would say there is no white in it but still a huge improvement.

the original does have white behind the shield, ^^^ was just me being bored and blingy.

heritage_zpsbda878fc.jpg

SebastianBlue said:
GeekinGav said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Gav, can you do still another one but with the crap Latin gone? You'll have to fiddle with the lower end of the shield but for you it'll be a piece of piss I reckon. ;)

with the whole ribbon gone too you mean?

This might be the answer to your centering issue and would likely look very good.

I still think your full coverage versions are the best, though.

yeah i get ya meaning, was just checking if the wanted a blank banner ribbon leaving or not.

GeekinGav said:
depps said:
Gav any chance of getting the modern one you designed with the ring but with the eagle on the outside of that ring (so that we are still somewhat distinguished from the other clubs in the CFG)

i can do it, might look very odd though (and i think CFG want them looking the same, you know for the 'brand') ... but i'll have a go and post soon.

i'm doing this now .... and have to say thought its not quite finished .... i'm starting to love it already, would look ace on a shirt! .....

eagleCFG_zps486324b9.jpg

*in relation to the other CFG crests, the actual CFG design part would have to be much smaller because of the external eagle,

GeekinGav said:
eagleCFG_zps486324b9.jpg

*in relation to the other CFG crests, the actual CFG design part would have be be much smaller because of the external eagle,

You did well to integrate the eagle but they do indeed look odd, as you said.

SebastianBlue said:
GeekinGav said:
eagleCFG_zps486324b9.jpg

*in relation to the other CFG crests, the actual CFG design part would have be be much smaller because of the external eagle,

could bring the wings in closer together, but then your lose detail in the wings, but the circle badge still looks smaller. it is nice though, would look good on a shirt i think.

I think your designs are fantastic, not to struck on the white stripes, think our representing of the city, we should have gold stripes on maybe a blue shield.

GeekinGav said:
SebastianBlue said:
GeekinGav said:
eagleCFG_zps486324b9.jpg

could bring the wings in closer together, but then your lose detail in the wings, but the circle badge still looks smaller. it is nice though, would look good on a shirt i think.

Cheers Gav, your right though it doesn't really fit. Maybe a less detailed 'modern' interpretation of the eagle might work better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.