A club crest we can all agree on..

IrelandSuperman said:
The stars represent fuck all. How many times does this have to be repeated.

maybe they just mean .... "there was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernando!"

Genuine question. Why is there a thread about a new badge? Is this actually a possibility or just dreaming?

Kladze said:
Genuine question. Why is there a thread about a new badge? Is this actually a possibility or just dreaming?
A lot of people don't like the current badge.

A badge that was never consulted over with the fans of this club and it was thrown on us. We were left with three ridiculous stars that mean nothing, United's 1958 FA Cup final kit eagle, and a Latin motto that doesn't mean exactly what we think it does.

For a long time people have hoped for a badge change. This topic has existed for a number of years now. This is just another thread about it.

I see our current badge as representing our rise from the depths of English football, to the modern day superpower we are now.

Quite fitting we use an eagle

Too many separate elements in our current badge I feel. Eagle, shield, stars and latin motto that comes from nowhere if i'm right? Had no bearing on our club pre-1997? I'd be happier with a circle badge, Chelsea's crest is top class in my opinion, and Liverpool reverting to simple Liver Bird points to a trend of one discernible symbol or identity for clubs now.

KippaxCitizen said:
Kladze said:
A lot of people don't like the current badge.

A badge that was never consulted over with the fans of this club and it was thrown on us. We were left with three ridiculous stars that mean nothing, United's 1958 FA Cup final kit eagle, and a Latin motto that doesn't mean exactly what we think it does.

For a long time people have hoped for a badge change. This topic has existed for a number of years now. This is just another thread about it.
Thanks. Have to say I love some of GeekinGav's attempts on here.

Kladze said:

City themselves have invited this thread on by mentioning both in the initial public opinion surveys and in the subsequent promotional material for the new Cityzens scheme that membership could let you vote on things such as kit designs, etc etc and a possible change to the club badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.