a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adebayor's Hat said:
reggae blues said:
Neither can i do you think mancini will play him through the middle what squad number do you think he will have.
Not too sure, maybe number 10 if robinho leaves. I think he will have to push silva to the left if we are to see the best of kaka! I mean a four year contract! Quality!
Not bad for a free transfer hey m8

Adebayor's Hat said:
reggae blues said:
Neither can i do you think mancini will play him through the middle what squad number do you think he will have.
Not too sure, maybe number 10 if robinho leaves. I think he will have to push silva to the left if we are to see the best of kaka! I mean a four year contract! Quality!

Totally agree, loved the bit where he said I'm playing for free as it's my dream to play for Man City !

Now't happening then?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
We've not signed Messi!
Yea i heard it was a swap deal for garrido and £10 million from barcelona good times bein a city fan<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm --<br /><br />
S.E.H said:
What does the Guardian article say? My phone wont open it.
WEVE SIGNED KAKA AND MESSI KAKA FOR FREE AND MESSI FOR GARRIDO AND £10 MILLION

reggae blues said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
We've not signed Messi!
Yea i heard it was a swap deal for garrido and £10 million from barcelona good times bein a city fan

-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm --

S.E.H said:
What does the Guardian article say? My phone wont open it.
WEVE SIGNED KAKA AND MESSI KAKA FOR FREE AND MESSI FOR GARRIDO AND £10 MILLION
I think you've miss-read my post. I said we've not signed Messi!

Pathetic. The start of the season can't come quick enough. We've got another four weeks of this silliness to go yet and no WC to distract from it all.

Pam said:
Pathetic. The start of the season can't come quick enough. We've got another four weeks of this silliness to go yet and no WC to distract from it all.

I remember the days of phoning ClubCall for any info in the summer. Then hiding the bill from my parents. These kids don't know they're born.

NantwichBlue said:
Pam said:

I remember the days of phoning ClubCall for any info in the summer. Then hiding the bill from my parents. These kids don't know they're born.

ahhh, clubcall. that guy was a bigger prick tease than anything on here... 'coming up! City line up mega-swoop for international whizzkid...but first.. ten minutes of waffling about some minor injury to a youth team player... in depth details of ticket allocation for a useless friendly...and an EXCLUSIVE interview with the reserve goalkeeping coach on the proposed changes to the passback law'.

then it turned out to be the same bullshit rumour about someone who'd once turned out for Wales u-21's that was in the papers the week before.

still, I can still vividly remember the time I heard that we'd signed SWP's son... those were the days.

Hey People's, I ant really been on here today, I can see this thread has grown, have i missed out on out ? Can anyone update me please, i think the last page i read was 102. Cheer's in advance blue's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.