a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
I think I'd rather be bored during the transfer window than wound up by WUMs. They should have a good, long hard look at themselves and ask why they need the attention so much from blatently made up attempts at insider knowledge.

Not calling the creator of this thread a WUM but so many are that it's hard to keep count. Just, why?
because they have sad pathetic lives

I'm not ITK but I do hear the odd thing through work and the odd contact but it is often not City related but sometimes the info. is true and sometimes not - things change quickly in football - often Managers and Chairman think they have signed a player only to find they have signed for someone else. Some people chose to share snippets in good faith - and I guess that is what makes this forum what it is, if we only posted after we have unveiled players it would be a bit dull.

i am not itk but i really think the show stopper is maicon real have said they are not interested and we need a good right back with maybe zabbaleta going the other way......just my opinion what do ppl think bout that?

daymo08 said:
i am not itk but i really think the show stopper is maicon real have said they are not interested and we need a good right back with maybe zabbaleta going the other way......just my opinion what do ppl think bout that?
I think maicon as his heart set on a move to real madrid he would be a good choice tho i wouldn't mind Dani alves from Barcelona

feddex said:
hi im new on this

i wud love to see aguero in a city shirt,

he has great skill, strength and pace. he has also played wit tevez (argentina) so the partnership up front wud not be hard to form......

he is young and only lacks height.

and this would be something to piss off chelsea as they were in for him too...

wat ye think?

i think Galway is a stunning place to watch football from a plastic armchair.

reggae blues said:
daymo08 said:
I think maicon as his heart set on a move to real madrid he would be a good choice tho i wouldn't mind Dani alves from Barcelona
real have said they are going to stick with sergio garcia

de niro said:
feddex said:
hi im new on this

i wud love to see aguero in a city shirt,

he has great skill, strength and pace. he has also played wit tevez (argentina) so the partnership up front wud not be hard to form......

he is young and only lacks height.

and this would be something to piss off chelsea as they were in for him too...

wat ye think?

Didn't he once say that he not ready for a move to city as we are only a project and he want's a move to chelsea i could be wrong he would be a good signing tho him and tevez would frighen defenders.

reggae blues said:
de niro said:
Didn't he once say that he not ready for a move to city as we are only a project and he want's a move to chelsea i could be wrong he would be a good signing tho him and tevez would frighen defenders.
well they nearly had me - nice pincer movement lads.

quote]Didn't he once say that he not ready for a move to city as we are only a project and he want's a move to chelsea i could be wrong he would be a good signing tho him and tevez would frighen defenders.[/quote]

ya they really wud. maybe if chelsea dont take him for some strange reason we mite buy him. can only live and hope

small-robin1.jpg

images

percy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.