a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NantwichBlue said:
Pam said:
Pathetic. The start of the season can't come quick enough. We've got another four weeks of this silliness to go yet and no WC to distract from it all.

I remember the days of phoning ClubCall for any info in the summer. Then hiding the bill from my parents. These kids don't know they're born.

I did that too - the calls used to last ages as they waffled on for ages until they got to the transfer bit and then it was usually rubbish - 6 or 7 mins at 38p a minute. My old man used to go nuts!!!!

Must be really boring for a Utd fan in this transfer window so I suppose that explains a lot

kippaxwarrior said:
marshall906 said:
Hey People's, I ant really been on here today, I can see this thread has grown, have i missed out on out ? Can anyone update me please, i think the last page i read was 102. Cheer's in advance blue's :)

I can tell you now as an itk that FUCK ALL has happened
for a change!!! think we got spoilt to quick with the yaya and silva signings so close! surely though we must be trying to get our targets asap??? they are gonna need to have a few weeks with the squad to try and get the system etc worked out?

richards30 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
I can tell you now as an itk that FUCK ALL has happened
for a change!!! think we got spoilt to quick with the yaya and silva signings so close! surely though we must be trying to get our targets asap??? they are gonna need to have a few weeks with the squad to try and get the system etc worked out?

Not being funny m8 but we ain't the only ones holding back its not as if there is a free for all is it,we have signed 3 players remember,not bad cant really name many other clubs doing owt,it will happen just calm down,its not as if we need a shit load more anyway,in-fact id be quite happy with a left back and that would do me,with a cpl of out goings of coarse.

Chick Counterfly said:
ahhh, clubcall. that guy was a bigger prick tease than anything on here... 'coming up! City line up mega-swoop for international whizzkid...but first.. ten minutes of waffling about some minor injury to a youth team player... in depth details of ticket allocation for a useless friendly...and an EXCLUSIVE interview with the reserve goalkeeping coach on the proposed changes to the passback law'.

then it turned out to be the same bullshit rumour about someone who'd once turned out for Wales u-21's that was in the papers the week before.

still, I can still vividly remember the time I heard that we'd signed SWP's son... those were the days.

nmc said:
I did that too - the calls used to last ages as they waffled on for ages until they got to the transfer bit and then it was usually rubbish - 6 or 7 mins at 38p a minute. My old man used to go nuts!!!!

You can tell who the thirty odd year olds on here..

;)

I think I'd rather be bored during the transfer window than wound up by WUMs. They should have a good, long hard look at themselves and ask why they need the attention so much from blatently made up attempts at insider knowledge.

Not calling the creator of this thread a WUM but so many are that it's hard to keep count. Just, why?

superblue91 said:
richards30 said:

Not being funny m8 but we ain't the only ones holding back its not as if there is a free for all is it,we have signed 3 players remember,not bad cant really name many other clubs doing owt,it will happen just calm down,its not as if we need a shit load more anyway,in-fact id be quite happy with a left back and that would do me,with a cpl of out goings of coarse.
yeah i know mate and the 3 signings so far are real top draw as well!! think just due to the position we are now in and tolmies clues etc everyone and myself included get over excited with any more incomings!! lol

LoveCity said:
I think I'd rather be bored during the transfer window than wound up by WUMs. They should have a good, long hard look at themselves and ask why they need the attention so much from blatently made up attempts at insider knowledge.

Not calling the creator of this thread a WUM but so many are that it's hard to keep count. Just, why?
because they have sad pathetic lives

Anyway, bugger the Wums if they aren't well meaning or accurate. Frankly, I'd stay away from the Transfer Forum if I felt as wound up about Wumming as someof the posters on here.

Be happy in the knowledge that City can spend as much as we like and the others can't. Competition for signings hasn't exactly been ferocious and thus far. There's been no clamour or competing bids, even for the likes of Torres. The media are making it up. None of the English clubs can compete with us and they don't care to try. And I include Chelski in that, in spite of the daily newspaper lies about Ancholotti transfer targets that they are not genuinely pursuing but don't mind being linked with cos it keeps the fans happy. It isn't arrogant to say this, it's just a statement of fact.

So we have a virtually free field and four weeks to go before Spuds away. That should be plenty of time to get things wrapped up. We have the whip hand, kinkily enough.

What a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.