a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like we're in face to face talks with our best and final signing.In my opinion and hopes it's Kaka. Just a hunch from the lyrics.

So does this mean the next signing will be the last one??? Hope not. I think we need a left back (please Lahm!!) as well as the striker we are apparently in for

svennis pennis said:
bowdonblue said:
Clutching at straws, but found this in Wiki -
El Capitan is a 3,000-foot (910 m) vertical rock formation in Yosemite National Park, located on the north side of Yosemite Valley, near its western end.

Is that spanish for "the captain"??

The captain = song by Biffy Clyro. Scottish Band - We are signing disgraced Scotland Captain Barry Ferguson! Get in!

Tolmie just PM'd me this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrs8CgpH980[/youtube]

Is that like a virgin, again? I still can't see.

svennis pennis said:
bowdonblue said:
Clutching at straws, but found this in Wiki -
El Capitan is a 3,000-foot (910 m) vertical rock formation in Yosemite National Park, located on the north side of Yosemite Valley, near its western end.

Is that spanish for "the captain"??

The captain = song by Biffy Clyro. Scottish Band - We are signing disgraced Scotland Captain Barry Ferguson! Get in!

Tolmie just PM'd me this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrs8CgpH980[/youtube]
Im all tied up now, Tommorow you will be gone!

I have just been on official site and watched the manu interview and when asked about other strikers he said he would welcome DROGBA dont know what to think but i think he is an ITK what you think?

MATCITY, if I have to put up with gullible bellwhafts believing born liars/WUM's, they I think I have a right to rally against it.

If they stop posting bullshit, I'll stop posting criticism of that bullshit.

If they don't, I reserve the right to call them out.

YCNMIU said:
MATCITY, if I have to put up with gullible bellwhafts believing born liars/WUM's, they I think I have a right to rally against it.

grow up - and good luck with your GCSE results

YCNMIU said:

Let people believe what they want to believe if it is not true at least it has made the transfer window a bit more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.