a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YCNMIU said:
I know that they are not ITK because absolutely NOTHING that they have said has come to pass.

And I reserve the right to say what i want. Freedom of speech 'n that.

I am not saying insulting them really, just saying that they post spurious nonsense that they know to be false (or at the very least that they do not know to be the case) and are not ITK (or is that an insult).

I love the way that any modicum of dissent on this board is taken as being intolerable.

you mean like you do with your posts claiming that you have links with bayern munich ?? LOL

The purpose of the board, as far as I understand it MATCITY, is to discuss rumours (and buy that I mean rumours that have some basis in fact), potential targets and possible outgoings.

It's not as if we havent been linked with players.

This seems to have been lost on the vast majority, and the point of the board now seems to be to support the fabricated rumours and a kind of idol worship of some posters.

I really don't get it.

YCNMIU said:
I know that they are not ITK because absolutely NOTHING that they have said has come to pass.

And I reserve the right to say what i want. Freedom of speech 'n that.

I am not saying insulting them really, just saying that they post spurious nonsense that they know to be false (or at the very least that they do not know to be the case) and are not ITK (or is that an insult).

I love the way that any modicum of dissent on this board is taken as being intolerable.

It isnt intolerable, just pointless. Can I ask what part of your nature is sated by you 'calling them out' (horrible Americanism btw). Does it make you feel better? Worthwhile? Validated as a human being? Just what are you getting out of your behaviour? I get the feeling you havent asked yourself this, maybe nows the time?

speccybob 8 said:
So does this mean the next signing will be the last one??? Hope not. I think we need a left back (please Lahm!!) as well as the striker we are apparently in for
does lahm have a brother who plays left back.

YCNMIU said:
The purpose of the board, as far as I understand it MATCITY, is to discuss rumours (and buy that I mean rumours that have some basis in fact), potential targets and possible outgoings.

This seems to have been lost on the vast majority, and the point of the board now seems to be to support the fabricated rumours and a kind of idol worship of some posters.

I really don't get it.

Transfer Forum = A place for all rumours, gossip and speculation.

The facts we can read on the OS after a deal is done.

Until then, we will carry on with the rumours, gossip and speculation thanks.

YCNMIU said:

I really don't get it.

Put your dummy away and leave the thread SIMPLES!!!

YCNMIU said:

I really don't get it.

Then stay away if you "don't get it" like i said you have been here 2 minutes and you are spreading bile you have no idea what tolm history is like so don't profess facts that are just opinion.

This thread is now turning into a woman fest due to you and i'm reporting you.

YCNMIU, at the end of the day how is the criticism constructive? Where do you draw the line between discussion and blatant abuse of a poster purely because you do not believe his information? Why do you feel the need to comment everytime to simply rubbish what they have posted? Why can you not just leave it alone and walk away? It's not difficult really is it, but it seems to be for you!

YCNMIU said:

I really don't get it.
i see what your saying prehaps im too trusting but i think most ITKs are told stuff and post it on here in good nature maybe its a steaming pile of shite but its posted in good faith obvious WUMs are cnuts and are outed and banned

YCNMIU said:

I really don't get it.
lighten up and have some fun, or visit some demonic site to vent your frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.