a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YCNMIU said:
MATCITY, if I have to put up with gullible bellwhafts believing born liars/WUM's, they I think I have a right to rally against it.

If they stop posting bullshit, I'll stop posting criticism of that bullshit.

If they don't, I reserve the right to call them out.

You have the right not to get involved in the thread, you do not have the right to have a go at a poster that you do not know 100% if they are an ITK or not, and you certainly do not have the right to have a go or abuse any other poster

END OF

YCNMIU said:
MATCITY, if I have to put up with gullible bellwhafts believing born liars/WUM's, they I think I have a right to rally against it.

Why don't you just not read or post in this thread anymore?

YCNMIU said:

I smell a rag

Trigger said:
YCNMIU said:

You have the right not to get involved in the thread you do not have the right to have a go at a poster that you do not know 100% if they are an ITK or not and you certainly do not have the right to have a go or abuse any other poster

END OF

The irony is trigger, this poster "claims" to have links with Bayern Munich.Just lol....

YCNMIU said:

Because you don't believe it does'nt make it bullshit. It's your choice, prove it's bullshit and I'll agree with you,if you can't then I think it best you keep your opinions to yourself

YCNMIU said:

but seeing as several members have already been banned for that its not really a viable option the way i see it if you stopped them posting then there would have been 3 post on here since the end of the season and the forum would be a worse place for it

The worst of these WUMs are obvious and are delt with by the MODs

PEACE

I know that they are not ITK because absolutely NOTHING that they have said has come to pass.

And I reserve the right to say what i want. Freedom of speech 'n that.

I am not saying insulting them really, just saying that they post spurious nonsense that they know to be false (or at the very least that they do not know to be the case) and are not ITK (or is that an insult).

I love the way that any modicum of dissent on this board is taken as being intolerable.

Blue Phil said:
Hydemcfc said:
It's interesting that Baconface has now said he's no interest in signing Ozil, does this mean that we are in for him?
I hope not, that would feel like buying for buyings sake; Silva, Yaya, Milner? Do we need another midfielder?

Given that either Ozil or Silva can both play on the wing and that the futures of Robinho and Bellamy are in doubt I would say yes we do.

Whichever one does not play on the wing will play as the creative midfielder behind the strikers with two out of Yaya, NDJ, Barry and Milner (assuming we get him) fulfilling their duties in the centre and Adam Johnson on the wing (assuming a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 formation depending on how far forward the wide players are).

Cartz said:
I have just been on official site and watched the manu interview and when asked about other strikers he said he would welcome DROGBA dont know what to think but i think he is an ITK what you think?

I thought the same thing he definitely mentioned Drogba when asked about strikers coming in

YCNMIU said:
I know that they are not ITK because absolutely NOTHING that they have said has come to pass.

And I reserve the right to say what i want. Freedom of speech 'n that.

I am not saying insulting them really, just saying that they post spurious nonsense that they know to be false (or at the very least that they do not know to be the case) and are not ITK (or is that an insult).

I love the way that any modicum of dissent on this board is taken as being intolerable.

You have been here 2 minutes and you are slagging long time members, you haven't been here long enough to know who's said what in the past and who's got things right, i suggest you keep your bile to yourself or you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.