a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
christen at St Marks said:
i8rags said:
apologies if i caused offence. i believe its called opinions and mine is he is a waste of space. that does not make me people like this. i also believe if the oppurtunity arose he would be shipped out rapidly, it was not long ago robinho was the messiah. i support the club through thick and thin and i expect the players to be of a certain calibre and he does not fit what i would like. again apologies if your opinion differs to mine.
fair enough, but we have had some real shite over the past 30 odd years, I'd like to see how he go's with full creative support, If we get rid not concerned
i agree but even some of that shite ran its hearts out for city. some even had a second go and are still held in great esteem by the fans. ie chopya. i cant imagine adey been in the hall of fame, but who knows.

Prestwich_Blue said:
chemicalboy99 said:
Think of the transfer forum like the WWE. You know it's not real, just there to entertain.

Some folks state we've signed players already that obviously we havent yet got round to announcing because obviously they are fit enough to miss pre season training.

Just use common sense and see it for what is really is....a good laugh.
In a nutshell.
What WWE isn't real?????.....................another dream dies on the transfer forum

ST Coleridge said:
And, once more - how is his doubting worse than the lying & ego-tripping that characterises these threads?

What has a Vanessa Williams song got to do with anything? Our best signing will be our last, I presume? Go on then, do tell. Otherwise stop posting nonsense that does nothing but string everyone along, making them scream 'Oh Tolmie's here! Tolmie's back!' - which increasingly seems to be the point of this entire thread. Gawd knows we haven't had any actual information.

Coleridge, what really is your problem with Tolmie et al? Give the guy a break will you!?

If reading what most people actually find entertaining and harmless really winds you up that much ... next time you go to click your Bluemoon Transfer Forum bookmark ... DON'T!

You'll clearly feel better for it.

blueinsa said:
ST Coleridge said:
Even-handed, if nothing else.

And, once more - how is his doubting worse than the lying & ego-tripping that characterises these threads?

What has a Vanessa Williams song got to do with anything? Our best signing will be our last, I presume? Go on then, do tell. Otherwise stop posting nonsense that does nothing but string everyone along, making them scream 'Oh Tolmie's here! Tolmie's back!' - which increasingly seems to be the point of this entire thread. Gawd knows we haven't had any actual information.

Your the needy one!

post reported. Your spoiling for an argument here mate, hoping the thread descends into a slanging match just so that you can have your own way.

post reported?!?!?!?! are you for real mate? we still have freedom of speech in the UK.....way too many precious people around these days and the mods have enough to do without folk shouting anytime they don't like or agree with a post - is there a charge of wasting mods time?

uwe rosler 28 said:
does anyone know how to access freddy boswell's twitter page link would be apreciated thanks

Here you go mate : <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/freddyboswell7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/freddyboswell7</a>

Spookily though it appears to be down.

ST Coleridge said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I would say accusing anyone, including myself as a bullshitter, is an insult.

You have every right to question, or even show a dissenting voice, but please do not try to clasify me, based on no knowledge of me whatsoever.

You are clearly articulate, but nonetheless, a bully of the worst kind.

Somebody who attempts to dress up their agenda with prose, and a sense of trying to be the self-appointed protectorate of fellow City fans.

People can think for themselves. Feel free to take a look into my post histories or classic threads.

...once you have taken your agenda and Coleridge's dick out of your hand.

Even-handed, if nothing else.

how many times does it have to be spelt out. the vids are an attempt at humour and cryptic. they are not fact and are related in some way to the snippets of info, some very good, some not so good that th recieves. if you dont like them dont read them. how hard can it be for f**ks sake. if you had your way, he would be up in court for some bizzare crime of misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.