a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemonkey71 said:
Better than Torres.... he may not be a striker though.

Probably a name that hasnt been knocked around that much then.

Possibles:

Xavi - weren't united after him a few years ago?
Iniesta
Messi
Schneider - scum allegedly after him
Higuain

Doubtful:

Rooney - Never and we wouldn't want to fund their debts
Fabregas - Wants to go home
Ronaldo - Can't see it.
Benzema - scum after him too but not better than what we have already.
Zlatan/Balotelli - TH already named. So it can't be them.
Kaka - Missed him the first time round and if we missed him again would be unbearable. I think that ship has sailed.

So if I had money to bet it would be 1 of the 3 Barca chaps listed.

Iniesta is my guess.
I think the sticking point with them though is who would they piss off? Barca fans but thats about it.

Anyways this is my guess...

Milner will arrive for £22m plus Nedum

Kolorav will also arrive for around £15m

Bellamy and Stevie will stay

RSC will be moved on as will Etuhu, Jo and Caicedo.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
ST Coleridge said:
Don't get too carried away with the Rooney thing, eh lads? 800 pages on how we're going to buy Wayne Rooney will result in Rags taking the piss something rotten.

He said 'IMO', which means that it's not Messi or Ronaldo (who are clearly better than Torres). I'd guess Aguero, probably.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Torres isn't coming. Zin said that he'd definitely agreed to come! Was he just lying?

You really should learn to keep it shut, don' t insinuate something when you have no clue who i am..... for arguments sake, and not to get into petty squabbling with a 'KNOWN' wum, simply go back to the thread and read, its not hard with your superior intelligence skippy. Liverpool as stated set a price at boardroom level, my 'brother' you thick prick quite obviously has conflicting information, and i know that he was skeptical on how far the negotiations had gone, seems he was right, and your point is?

This ladies and gentlemen is why Bluemoon is experiencing internal fighting on a daily basis, scrotes like this who pick up on any tit bit they can amplify whilst they snigger and wait for a 'high 5' from the usual ITK police.
Fair play Zin,

have you heard anything of this show stopper we are interested in? If so can you share any light on the matter.

waspish said:
citygal1 said:
cant decide if id want tranny or not.
hes a great player dont get me wrong, but hes such a dick!

I know but if we get him he'll be our Dick!
This. I've said before that if anyone says they don't want Ronaldo, they don't want the best for our club. Ronaldo is without doubt one of the top 2 players in the world. Its a matter of opinion though if he's number 1 or 2. He would be an amazing addition to our team, unbelievable even. Can't see him swapping United for Madrid, to then swap Madrid for us though, with all due respect to us that is. United to Madrid is arguably a step up or sideways step but right at the top level. Madrid to us is a step down and if you think of all the fuss he made about his dream of playing for Madrid.... I just can't see him swapping that dream for us after leaving united to be honest. Sure hope he does though!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think the sticking point with them though is who would they piss off? Barca fans but thats about it.

You are kidding? Iniesta to City. The whole Premiership would be sick as a dog.
He's the missing cog in the wheel for us.

C_T_I_D said:
dario2739 said:
I'm not for one minute suggesting it could happen, but a few weeks ago Ronaldo was quoted as saying that he has ruled out a possible return to the Rags, but that he did miss Manchester... hmm!

Provide said quotes please.

I'll look for it - I saw it on text on my virgin digital... think the footy headlines and gossip on there are from the BBC!

...Oh fuck, it was in the Mirror!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Cristiano-Ronaldo-says-he-ll-never-return-to-Man-United-article481247.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Cr ... 81247.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.