a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
show stopper would piss a lot of us off we have'nt offerded LEE TRUNDLE a 5 year contract have we ? no being honest though it has to be kaka

jim_tolmies_perm said:
Piss a lot off would suggest it has connections to Dark Side

My money would suggest Ronaldo based on the fact Jose likes workers / team players rather than individuals

Kaka and Ronaldo in a Jose team - cant see it
or it could be kaka again now that may piss a lot of city fans off after the way he dissed us last time

TH tell us who it will piss off city fans or fans in general or rags WHO?

Ducado said:
If it's true you really have to push the realms of imagination, which player would be a show stopper?

Come on Ducado. In the immortal words of Roy Walker - "Say what you see. Say what you see"

(and then wait for Tolmie to say "It's good, but it's not right" :-)

Gotta be either Tranny, Rooney, Vidic or Kaka. If we get Dzeko or Ibra then i'm not arsed about Tevez tbh.

ricky77 said:
Not a striker but xavi would be a show stopper signing and with him being about 30 perhaps barca could be persuaded for funny money and replace him with a younger fabregas. Just a thought

I know you're just guessing but Xavi is like Puyol - they live and breath for Barcelona, it's more than a club for them. They would NEVER leave Barca, not in a million years. NO WAY that Xavi will leave Barca sorry :)

any chance, that with barcelonas current finances we get Fabergas. But agree with them to give them the player in a couple of years, as a swap for someone like iniesta, who is also still quite young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.