a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You really should learn to keep it shut, don' t insinuate something when you have no clue who i am..... for arguments sake, and not to get into petty squabbling with a 'KNOWN' wum, simply go back to the thread and read, its not hard with your superior intelligence skippy. Liverpool as stated set a price at boardroom level, my 'brother' you thick prick quite obviously has conflicting information, and i know that he was skeptical on how far the negotiations had gone, seems he was right, and your point is?

This ladies and gentlemen is why Bluemoon is experiencing internal fighting on a daily basis, scrotes like this who pick up on any tit bit they can amplify whilst they snigger and wait for a 'high 5' from the usual ITK police.
Fair play Zin,

have you heard anything of this show stopper we are interested in? If so can you share any light on the matter.

Zin you posted Meg Ryan having an orgasm. Admit you got ahead of yourself or are you suggesting he changed his mind ??

bluemonkey71 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think the sticking point with them though is who would they piss off? Barca fans but thats about it.

You are kidding? Iniesta to City. The whole Premiership would be sick as a dog.
He's the missing cog in the wheel for us.
On that basis anybody we sign will piss people off.

It is all dependant on who it actually pees off?

Chelsea - Drogba, though I think they would end up with Torres if we got him and Drogba has only a couple of seasons left.

United

Rooney?? No chance of getting him.
Benzema - Yes this would pee them off but is he really a show stopper??
Sneijder - Yes but same as above.
Vidic - possibilty and we are after a defender but surely they won't sell to us!!

Others:

Fabregas - Will only leave the Gunners for Barca surely??
Messi - Can't see it.
Kaka - He had his chance once and has blown it, how stupid would we look if we did sign him?

Ronaldo - We have done business with Real Madrid before and Jose doesn't want Kaka and Ronaldo together?? This signing would pee everyone off too!! Going back to Liam G's conversation yesterday, this one would rock the footballing world!!

Any further thoughts??

That rules him out:

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres could miss the first month of the season after pulling up with an injury towards the end of the World Cup final.

Impressive, I posted twice that a Torres deal wouldn't happen this summer, and got slated for it. Whilst Zin proclaimed across the forum that the deal was done, and the player said yes. With ABBA 'Fernando' videos and videos titled 'He say yes'.

Now the deal isn't going to happen, Zin attacks someone who questioned him and says he had conflicting information for an excuse? interesting, very interesting.

All will be revealed in the next three weeks, kick back, and enjoy! Oh, and say thanks to Cook, Khaldoon and Bobby ;)

ST Coleridge said:
Don't get too carried away with the Rooney thing, eh lads? 800 pages on how we're going to buy Wayne Rooney will result in Rags taking the piss something rotten.

He said 'IMO', which means that it's not Messi or Ronaldo (who are clearly better than Torres). I'd guess Aguero, probably.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Torres isn't coming. Zin said that he'd definitely agreed to come! Was he just lying?

You really should learn to keep it shut, don' t insinuate something when you have no clue who i am..... for arguments sake, and not to get into petty squabbling with a 'KNOWN' wum, simply go back to the thread and read, its not hard with your superior intelligence skippy. Liverpool as stated set a price at boardroom level, my 'brother' you thick prick quite obviously has conflicting information, and i know that he was skeptical on how far the negotiations had gone, seems he was right, and your point is?

This ladies and gentlemen is why Bluemoon is experiencing internal fighting on a daily basis, scrotes like this who pick up on any tit bit they can amplify whilst they snigger and wait for a 'high 5' from the usual ITK police.

Hey, calm down chum! So you were wrong on this occasion, it happens. It was just that at the time (when you wrote 'fuck it', and told us that Torres had agreed to sign for us), everyone was really excited, and I genuinely believed you. But hey, no harm done! And certainly no need for all the insults, you little rascal - I'm honestly not trying to wind you up, I was just shocked by the Torres news :(

Friends?

basically it was a bull shit ambiguous comment by Noel, as bacon face is always pissed off with us signing people, and apparently its not tranny.

ST Coleridge said:
Don't get too carried away with the Rooney thing, eh lads? 800 pages on how we're going to buy Wayne Rooney will result in Rags taking the piss something rotten.

He said 'IMO', which means that it's not Messi or Ronaldo (who are clearly better than Torres). I'd guess Aguero, probably.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Torres isn't coming. Zin said that he'd definitely agreed to come! Was he just lying?

Jesus! Talk about an overreaction. It's fucking shocking you haven't been banned considering the amount of abuse you dish out indiscriminately. Skippy.

I like your kid - he comes across as a sane, humble, intelligent, human being. The absolute antithesis of how you portray yourself. Skippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.