a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your suggesting the pun makers have now turned to arguments as they cannot make puns, and being given carte blanche to punmake is sort of like inner city youths being given a skate park yeah?

Tory's are in power now, skating parks over and lock em up and throw away the keys in. Or bannings in this case ;)

I am seriously considering the benefits of lapsing into a self induced coma between now and the opening fixture against Spuds. I am directly under the flight path into Manchester airport and eight fucking times now I have been out putting up on my roof and then taking down again a giant 'Kaka - Welcome to England' banner. WUMS have some consideration ffs.

sweynforkbeard said:
I am seriously considering the benefits of lapsing into a self induced coma between now and the opening fixture against Spuds. I am directly under the flight path into Manchester airport and eight fucking times now I have been out putting up on my roof and then taking down again a giant 'Kaka - Welcome to England' banner. WUMS have some consideration ffs.

It could be worse, we could have been linked with Rod Hull...then that roof top expedition of yours would be truly in vain...

We are signing Emu, though.

Free Transfer.

twinkletoes said:
I think Ibra is a prima donna like Robinho and Adebayor.

I think he will only be trouble.

While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of my posts, twinkletoes makes no warranties or guarantees as to their suitability for any purposes.

Twinkletoes accepts no responsibility for any use of the information provided and shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of relying on information contained on this website.

My posts are intended to provide background information only. The contents of this website should not be construed as professional advice, or recommendation of any product or service.

If you have a specific problem you are advised to consult an appropriately qualified professional.

Certain links and information on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> are provided by other organisations over which <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> has no control and for which we cannot accept responsibility.

All trade marks are recognised as belonging to their respective companies.

Copyright 2010

Sorry for the quote without prior consultation with yourself :)

I for one would like him to be a rotation player for us.

Prima dona?
What constitutes a Prima Dona?

Ibrahimovic has played for 5 clubs, 4 of which I would put in the category of very big and full of history.

He stayed for 3 and a bit years at Ajax.
He stayed for 2 seasons at Juventus.
He stayed 3 years at Inter.
One year so far at Barcelona.

Total goals for these clubs is 159 for 346 games.

Make no mistake this boy can score goals.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
David Silva has been told this aft' that we have secured another player.

I do not have this name, albeit, my hunch is it must be Milner?

Not Dzeko ?.......whats your take on Kaka?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sweynforkbeard said:

It could be worse, we could have been linked with Rod Hull...then that roof top expedition of yours would be truly in vain...

Free Transfer.

Now TH, reading deeply between the lines here are you suggesting:

1) that our wealthy owners, given the problems in Greece and elsewhere, are imminently about to bail out the European Monetary Union or;

2) given that the emu is the species Dromaius novaehollandiae, we are about to sign, new from Holland, Wesley Sneijder?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
David Silva has been told this aft' that we have secured another player.

I do not have this name, albeit, my hunch is it must be Milner?

Cheers mate, agree on it being Milner.

Tolm, i asked you before about Ned going the other way.

Can you comment mate?

sweynforkbeard said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Free Transfer.

Now TH, reading deeply between the lines here are you suggesting:

1) that our wealthy owners, given the problems in Greece and elsewhere, are imminently about to bail out the European Monetary Union or;

2) given that the emu is the species Dromaius novaehollandiae, we are about to sign, new from Holland, Wesley Sneijder?

If we sign Sneijder nothing but Messi could top that for me, would be incredible!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.