a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.Goater_Legend said:
Diego Forlan?
I had also heard it was Forlan from city contact.
Also Robby will have to play 3 games for us before a swap deal with Zlatan can go through as it would be the 3rd club in a year (something like that)

stockholm blue syndrome said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Diego Forlan?
Also Robby will have to play 3 games for us before a swap deal with Zlatan can go through as it would be the 3rd club in a year (something like that)

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm --

10.Goater_Legend said:
Diego Forlan?

Could you run that past me one more time?

northstandgiveusasong said:
It is all dependant on who it actually pees off?

Chelsea - Drogba, though I think they would end up with Torres if we got him and Drogba has only a couple of seasons left.

United

Rooney?? No chance of getting him.
Benzema - Yes this would pee them off but is he really a show stopper??
Sneijder - Yes but same as above.
Vidic - possibilty and we are after a defender but surely they won't sell to us!!

Others:

Fabregas - Will only leave the Gunners for Barca surely??
Messi - Can't see it.
Kaka - He had his chance once and has blown it, how stupid would we look if we did sign him?

Ronaldo - We have done business with Real Madrid before and Jose doesn't want Kaka and Ronaldo together?? This signing would pee everyone off too!! Going back to Liam G's conversation yesterday, this one would rock the footballing world!!

Any further thoughts??

Wonder if anyone can tell my why the rags would be pissed off whoever we buy.They are the worlds greatest club (tm) and surely what happens with the noisy neighbours would not bothere them in the slightest. furthermore they will no doubt be pusuing their own multi multi million pound signings or am I missing something?

I THINK IT COULD BE FABIANO WASN'T CHELSEA INTRESTED IN HIM SPURS WOULDN'T MIND HIM AND HE HAS SAID HE WOULD LIKE 2 MOVE 2 THE RAGS IM JUST GUESSIN THO

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Blue said:
The only thing i could think of why it could be Ronaldo is that he doesn't get on with Mourinho.

Jose doesn't think he is a team player (which he isn't) and therefore doesn't fit in with Mourinho's philosophy. He did a job with Eto'o at Milan and changed his style from a selfish player to a team player - somehow i can't see that happening with Ronaldo.

For that reason i believe it could be the cry baby who i detest.

Not Rooney, not Ronaldo (especially since he has a sprog)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytMNBUR2CQ[/youtube]

Puyol is playing guitar on this video at 1.27, he's a stopper and lots would be pissed off if he was our big signing. Can I have my prize now please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.