a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
only1paulsimpson said:
think tolmies nimrod clue is that milner & 3 more that he has been told about, we are about ready for lift off to the summit

yeah i'ld go closer on this one too, the bibical character I dont see as being relevant.

The nimrod typically take's of first in any major operation. I'ld have as a guess that Cook/Marwood have done their bits and agreement in principal is made, and now the big cheese(s) in Abu Dhabi are required to give the final ok and press ye olde send button on the chaps controller.

Or he just wants a break from poor 80's pop.

flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yes to your final question...

The final question is one of each

Im going for the forward is Dzeko
the defender being Kolarov
the Englishman obviously Milner

hows that tolmie?

I'd say that's a good bet, those are probably the chicken & mushroom slices which need warming, but what about the surprise(s)?!

I'd be very pleased with even just those signings as Dzeko is a significant improvement on Santa Cruz, Kolarov a significant improvement on Bridge, and I've warmed to the idea of signing Milner as he'll be a very useful squad player who brings commitment.

But if the surprise(s) are better/more exciting than all them......it's fair to say they'd be power wank signings!

If we are going to sign another 4 players we need to do it asap as pre-season is going to be vital for time to gel the team a bit.

Im getting giddy with excitment here!.

jim_tolmies_perm said:
IBH said:

What is ? I think we should all be grinning by sound of things ?

the fact that grown men are hanging onto every word of an obvious wummer and trying to solve clues while his ego gets stroked

It's painful to watch

hello said:
only1paulsimpson said:
think tolmies nimrod clue is that milner & 3 more that he has been told about, we are about ready for lift off to the summit

yeah i'ld go closer on this one too, the bibical character I dont see as being relevant.

The nimrod typically take's of first in any major operation. I'ld have as a guess that Cook/Marwood have done their bits and agreement in principal is made, and now the big cheese(s) in Abu Dhabi are required to give the final ok and press ye olde send button on the chaps controller.

Or he just wants a break from poor 80's pop.

and if the owners are required to press the 'send' button then its the WOW signing that tolmie and noel were talking about.

IBH said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:
What is ? I think we should all be grinning by sound of things ?

the fact that grown men are hanging onto every word of an obvious wummer and trying to solve clues while his ego gets stroked

It's painful to watch

how would you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.