a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBH said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:
What is ? I think we should all be grinning by sound of things ?

the fact that grown men are hanging onto every word of an obvious wummer and trying to solve clues while his ego gets stroked

It's painful to watch

Stop looking then!. Simples

IBH said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:

the fact that grown men are hanging onto every word of an obvious wummer and trying to solve clues while his ego gets stroked

It's painful to watch

If you aint got anything decent to say why not just fcuk off

IBH said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:

It's painful to watch

it's just a bit of a laugh and a distraction from the footy void that is the summer.

don't worry though poppet, close your eyes, click your heels together three times, and say michael own WILL get the golden boot this year. he will, he will, he will....

gotta say i really need this transfer window shut 'cause i'm gonna get sacked for not getting any work done ;)
but i must say that imo with the players we have,the playes signed and coming in and the RUMOURED players (of which i don't have a clue but have never enjoyed a dick tease so much in my life) that are coming to us we look like developing a team to challange on all fronts for some considerable time , with the money behind us we can then replace any player who may (god forbid) get injuried or improve a player if there not doing a job
i must say that at 38 i feel like a kid again and i am so pleased for my 12 year old son who has took no end (soon to be an end) of grief at school for not being a rag or dipper
please please please TH be right about this (these?) show stopper

that is all :)

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
i know what you mean, i guess it's just what i was brought up on, but i'm not going to lie and say thats all I ever listen to , because it's not. i think It's the explicit nature of the music today, that if any thing gets me the most, when you see 7 and 8 year old singing along and being exposed to those kinds of topics so early , that's what really upsets me.

Chill. Adults have always worried about what kids listen to - it's the nature of pop. My mum used to worry about me listening to the Sex Pistols (especially the abortion song) but it had no adverse affect on me. Don't forget, back in the bad old days, kids could get married at 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.