a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBH said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:
What is ? I think we should all be grinning by sound of things ?

the fact that grown men are hanging onto every word of an obvious wummer and trying to solve clues while his ego gets stroked

It's painful to watch

Time will tell. Why are you here on this thread if you dont want to read it ? Close the door when you leave.

sqblue said:
IBH said:
the fact that grown men are hanging onto every word of an obvious wummer and trying to solve clues while his ego gets stroked

It's painful to watch

it's just a bit of a laugh and a distraction from the footy void that is the summer.

don't worry though poppet, close your eyes, click your heels together three times, and say michael own WILL get the golden boot this year. he will, he will, he will....

He heee - he will. True Story

IBH said:
superblue91 said:

hardly...been going to City since I was 8 years old...nearly 30 years ago

I'm from another less dramatic City forum just dropping in to watch the circus

you must be the bloke that sits behind me then in 305 - constantly fucking moaning about everything. if you dont like it in here, fook off back from whence you came, unless you can enter into reasoned debate, which I seriously doubt. a one word put down will hardly endear you, as a new member, to people on here who actually are having a little fun. miserable sod.

IBH said:
superblue91 said:

hardly...been going to City since I was 8 years old...nearly 30 years ago

I'm from another less dramatic City forum just dropping in to watch the circus

Ahh you must be Calv or one of his mates. You lot are funny. Think you're so above all this, but have to have a peek on the sly. Read and enjoy or go away. Fairly simple. Enjoy the ride. Why would you look at a transfer rumour thread if you weren't interested

Go and talk about baps or barms on the other side.

Some good fun on that forum i like it. Plenty of room for us all without calling people sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.