a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthStandStander said:
can someone please fill me in with whats going on. im back in work today and have been banned from using pc to check bluemoon :(. so im stuck with my phone.
pm off tolmie would do :)

From what I've read THD has said we've took a significant step in the Milner deal.

I reckon Villa have responded to the Arteta rumours today personally (my opinion only) by accepting our bid for him.

He also said he's spoke to a few people and they mentioned 3 players to him but didn't disclose the name (as per usual <--- not a negative or slagging him off)

Either way it promises to be a cracking transfer window eh?

Cartz said:
Dont Shoot me down because i KFA but do you think there could be a chance of MESSI its just they are in a bit of money trouble (so it says in the media) its just if that was true and we offered 100m + i think they would have to really consider it wouldnt you agree as i said i NOT ITK just a though what you think????

About as much chance as me having a threesome with the Olsen twins.

Cartz said:
Dont Shoot me down because i KFA but do you think there could be a chance of MESSI its just they are in a bit of money trouble (so it says in the media) its just if that was true and we offered 100m + i think they would have to really consider it wouldnt you agree as i said i NOT ITK just a though what you think????

Hipe not would never live up to the money we paid

Cartz said:

I think you should think about keeping your thoughts to yourself, or at least think about what other people may think of your thoughts before you think about posting them.

Cartz said:

I think you probably should not play truant - you're not smart enough to get away with it.

mancitypj said:
superblue91 said:
Is it just me or dose anyone else have a tear in there eye when they hear that quite simply brilliant piece of music
Me !!

Me Too! It's a tie with this one for the title of most beautiful piece of music EVER written.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPDO3Tfab0[/youtube]

sam221985 said:
Cartz said:

About as much chance as me having a threesome with the Olsen twins.

shall i put a word in for you lol i see them round Gorton Sometimes No Sorry thats the orgy twins my mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.